ADVERTISEMENT

My idea of Friday Night Lights

Rocknrolus 95361

Sports Fanatic
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2021
Just posting my thoughts. Friday night lights to me is small town football. Last week game I am sitting talking to a lady. Very pleasant lady. Talking to me like she has known me all my life. Knows my family? My friend at the of the night my friend says you never realized that's my wife's mon! She had known me all my life.
I got into watching HS football when my nephews started playing in Oakdale.. I teach Sunday school. And talked about football game. Next Sunday one if the mom's was telling me how the boy kept talking about football. So tje next week the boys and I went to a game.. I bought the programs and the boys went out and got the players to sign them. These kids think these kids are super stars. Parents get pictures of their kids signing autographs!
And I used to see Merzon at his kids activities. I also go watch my kid in music programs. His kids were involved in the program when younger.
HS football to me is more about friends family and tradition. Talking to guys that went to high school with your father. And talking about our coaches. Priceless!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT