ADVERTISEMENT

NCP Daily for November 12

Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Team Notes

Central Catholic prepares for its SJS Division II quarterfinal matchup against Lodi with a strong running game and sophomore quarterback Tyler Paul Wentworth.

California’s Teddy Booras and Jake Calcagno have connected for 1,238 yards and 17 touchdowns. Their least productive game of the year came in a loss to Monte Vista when Calcagno had two catches for 39 yards. It was his only game without a touchdown.

During its four game winning streak, Campolindo has run for at least 192 yards three times with 106 yards against Alhambra. Max Rittman leads a multiple runner attack with 580 yards and four touchdowns.

Player Notes

Heritage 2023 running back Devon Rivers (5-foot-7, 165 pounds) has committed to Fresno State. He has put together two very good seasons for the Patriots. Rivers has 1,175 yards and 15 touchdowns this fall.

Rocklin 2022 wide receiver Nathan Kent (6-foot-3, 170 pounds) has picked up an offer from Navy. Through 10 games, he has 521 yards and five touchdowns.

San Ramon Valley 2022 offensive lineman Jackson Brown (6-foot-6, 295 pounds) remains a Cal commit, but has picked up some new offers including USC.

Folsom 2023 tight end Walker Lyons has announced a Top 11 of Ole Miss, Ohio State, USC, Stanford, UCLA, Wyoming, Michigan, Alabama, BYU, Oregon and Texas.

JUCO Notes

Tonight, Diablo Valley (5-4) will host Delta (1-8). Diablo Valley has one of the most productive passing attacks in the state with quarterbacks Joey Aguilar (Freedom) and Dylan Graham (Las Lomas). They have thrown for more than 2,600 yards and 20 touchdowns.

Delta receiver Jaylen Pickens (Rocklin) has 35 catches for 387 yards and a team high six touchdowns.

Alumni Watch

Jevon Holland (Bishop O’Dowd) had five tackles, two pass deflections and a sack in the Miami Dolphins’ 22-10 win on Thursday night against the Baltimore Ravens.

If Tanner McKee can’t go for Stanford, the Cardinal will turn to true freshman Ari Patu (Folsom) at quarterback on Saturday at Oregon State.

Folsom 2023 tight end Walker Lyons has announced a Top 11 of Ole Miss, Ohio State, USC, Stanford, UCLA, Wyoming, Michigan, Alabama, BYU, Oregon and Texas.

Great for this kid to have a top 11 like this. But one of these schools is not like the others? I follow Wyoming football because yearly tuition payments for a child of mine, but very rarely are they recruiting the same kid as Stanford, Alabama and Ohio State. Family Connection?

Great for this kid to have a top 11 like this. But one of these schools is not like the others? I follow Wyoming football because yearly tuition payments for a child of mine, but very rarely are they recruiting the same kid as Stanford, Alabama and Ohio State. Family Connection?
So your paying to be a fan of Wyoming football :D? Haha I got the same thing with one of my kids. But her school is a lower division crappy football team. I honestly don’t pay attention or follow them to much. Hopefully Wyoming is a WUE?

So your paying to be a fan of Wyoming football :D? Haha I got the same thing with one of my kids. But her school is a lower division crappy football team. I honestly don’t pay attention or follow them to much. Hopefully Wyoming is a WUE?
I have nothing against Wyoming, but am I the only one that cringes every time they see those gawd awful brown uniforms that look like something from the seventies? :eek: The font on their numbers looks like the font used on the opening credits of the original Longest Yard, a movie I love to this day.

My mistake: It is Washington, not Wyoming.

Though at this point, Washington kind of sticks out too :)

Reactions: RLS13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT