ADVERTISEMENT

Nor-Cal Composite Top 20 HS Rankings 9/26

[QUOTE="FBAddict, post: 243097, member: 172"]Is this your compilation or someone else's work?[/QUOTE]

FBA - its each sites weekly rankings - which do you think is most accurate? I looked at all 4 and I think MaxPreps & CalHiSports are the most accurate and of those 2 I think the Winner is............

MaxPreps!

[QUOTE="FBAddict, post: 243097, member: 172"]Is this your compilation or someone else's work?

FBA - its each sites weekly rankings - which do you think is most accurate? I looked at all 4 and I think MaxPreps & CalHiSports are the most accurate and of those 2 I think the Winner is............

MaxPreps![/QUOTE]
I certainly agree with boths 1-4.I think right now Liberty might be a smidge high, and Wilcox is too low. Also think Inderkum and Oak Ridge are poised to move up

Sears - how did you compile the CalHiSports list after Marin Catholic (ranked #50 in state, #14 in NorCal). All I can see is those teams on the bubble - but they are listed in alpha order, not rank order.
That is correct. Only 14 Nor-Cal teams in the State Top 50. So, I got creative with 15-20. CN just dropped out this week, so I put them at #15. Monterey Trail fell off the week before, hence #16. And so on. Only used teams that are still currently on bubble list. So, in reality, 15-20 is not anything CalHiSports had published.

Reactions: FBAddict
That is correct. Only 14 Nor-Cal teams in the State Top 50. So, I got creative with 15-20. CN just dropped out this week, so I put them at #15. Monterey Trail fell off the week before, hence #16. And so on. Only used teams that are still currently on bubble list. So, in reality, 15-20 is not anything CalHiSports had published.
Whew, glad I hadn't missed something on CalHi. I have thought about the process you are describing. It has some merit that shouldn't be too far off the mark from what Tennis and Crew would put in place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT