ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Bowl Game Scoreboard

Then STFU. Do you get it yet. It’s a tie game yet your pumping your lips once again . Wow the game is tied. What a accomplishment.
All you clowns said it would be a boat race. And apparently the basketball teams were coming to laugh at Folsom.

Not much laughing going on right now homie.

51 yard run from Ingrassia sets up Williams' third TD run of the night. Marin Catholic leads Escalon 21-0 Q3

All you clowns said it would be a boat race. And apparently the basketball teams were coming to laugh at Folsom.

Not much laughing going on right now homie.
[QUOTE="pastyfastquick3, post: 288205, member: 8816"

No boar race as predicted lol
[/QUOTE]
Did I say that anywhere HOmie. Yes I capitalized with a purpose. No what I said is the Folsom coaching staff should tell you STFU, that’s what I personally said. Cause it DLS pulls this second rate game out, per your words, you will STFU for days HOMIE

[QUOTE="pastyfastquick3, post: 288205, member: 8816"

No boar race as predicted lol
Did I say that anywhere HOmie. Yes I capitalized with a purpose. No what I said is the Folsom coaching staff should tell you STFU, that’s what I personally said. Cause it DLS pulls this second rate game out, per your words, you will STFU for days HOMIE
[/QUOTE]
I could care less honestly.

Win or lose DLS has proven they belong in 1AA and Serra belonged in the OPEN. Own it.

DLS looks out of sorts with turnovers and terrible penalties. IMHO, Folsom dodged bullet with awful play calling at end of half. 30 seconds left, ball at their own 10 and instead of taking a knee they throw a INT that Sparty nearly returned for go-ahead TD. Dumb personal on DLS pushed ball back to Folsom 25 and they threw a pick to end half.

Id guess DLS has 8-10 penalties and 4 TOs
DLS-11/90 Folsom 6/46 Penalties
Lot more eyes on. 7 officials tonight instead of usual 5

I could care less honestly.

Win or lose DLS has proven they belong in 1AA and Serra belonged in the OPEN. Own it.
[/QUOTE]
Honestly? ......you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Reactions: Bubba3000
DLS has 4 turnovers in the first half and is still tied. I would say the boat is still docked with a little engine trouble. A little tuning at half and the race should be on.

What is the score Pats. We need a update fast and quick HOMIE

My mother died in 2015, so your more then welcome to meet me at any venue HOMIE
[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about? I’m sorry to hear about your mom but what’s that got to do with me?

Escalon gets on the board for a short TD run from Peters. Marin Catholic leads 21-7 with a minute left in the third

MC addiction to penalties continues to keep Escalon in the game, they must 15 penalties

My mother died in 2015, so your more then welcome to meet me at any venue HOMIE
What are you talking about? I’m sorry to hear about your mom but what’s that got to do with me?
[/QUOTE]
Did I respond to you. No I did not.if it reflected they way my apology

Watching this game on NFHS and I’m giving the edge to Folsom. Why? DLS is relying on trick plays and onsides kick to move the ball and score their TD’s. Folsom IMHO is moving the ball with a bit more ease than DLS, not needing trick plays.

Watching this game on NFHS and I’m giving the edge to Folsom. Why? DLS is relying on trick plays and onsides kick to move the ball and score their TD’s. Folsom IMHO is moving the ball with a bit more ease than DLS, not needing trick plays.
And Folsom Defense is 🔥

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT