ADVERTISEMENT

NorCal Finals Scores

Any SoCal results? Congrats to St. Joes, Granada, Half Moon Bay and most likely Oakland

Reactions: ayalar09
I don’t understand how St Joseph’s got placed in Norcal. They are much closer to Socal than Norcal.

Makes zero sense.

I don’t understand how St Joseph’s got placed in Norcal. They are much closer to Socal than Norcal.

Makes zero sense.
Because he central section can be placed in either. And there are a ton of really good teams in socal so placing them up here helps us in the playoffs.

Granada - Salesian game was a really well officiated game tonight I thought. Both teams played hard and clean - no cheap fouls or trash talking. Class acts from both coaching staffs and players. Good luck to Granada at state - they have a punchers chance on Friday with their big men (McKeevers and Harris).

Notre Dame SO has more star power, but I agree McKeevers is a X-Factor. So far no one has been able to solve him.

SO has a very run and gun type offense, I don’t know if Granada will be able to keep up with Foster and Stromer who are a lock for 25+ points each.

Notre Dame SO has more star power, but I agree McKeevers is a X-Factor. So far no one has been able to solve him.
Dougherty Valley had solved him, as they beat Granada all 3 times this season. DLS, SRV, Dublin & Cal also beat them. Salesian actually just beat them 2 weeks ago in the NCS Open 3rd place game. But the Matadors are on a roll now, and I hope they can take down ND on Friday!

Reactions: larry legend33
Granada has more than a punchers chance with Mckeever, these private schools don't know how to deal with someone as big and skilled as him. The only school that have him figured out was Dougherty this year. Now that he is getting the whistle he deserved all year with these more professional CIF Officials , no amount of recruiting by these private schools can recruit a kid that can stop him.

Riordan full team beats both teams. Granada and Salesian. Its the elephant in the room. But that's how the ball bounces sometimes.

he transferred to granada. got it back in blood
Good point.

As for games, ND does have a ridiculous lineup and they just smashed SC again. I wonder if CIF allows Bronny some exception and they get in. Jesus team lost so many playoff games it’s hard to count.

I think St Joe’s and Granada come in 8-10pt underdogs but I like Mitty and Oak Tech on girls side.

I do think we will see some very entertaining games.

I’ve seen all 4 boys teams in person and like I’ve said before unless HW or ND have a total meltdown it’s a cake walk.
As for the girls You have Etiwanda #6 hand picked team in country vs Mitty #8. Etiwanda has 3 losses to #1 Sierra Canyon, #5 Morris Catholic NJ , and #12 La Jolla . Etiwanda just revenged the SC and LJ losses. Should be a great game.
Not gonna lie I was hoping to see juju Watkins who put up PlayStation numbers against Mitty last year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT