ADVERTISEMENT

Novato High

Jul 17, 2017
A thread about the NBL got me thinking. What happened to Novato high football? They played in a state bowl game years ago and now they are struggling against the lower half teams in the MCAL. Anyone have any insight on this?

Parents ran off the coach that built the program.
They started to dwindle when Mazi got to MC & recruited athletes from Novato. I heard Goff was in Novato's district.

Reactions: REFBFan
Parents ran off the coach that built the program.
They started to dwindle when Mazi got to MC & recruited athletes from Novato. I heard Goff was in Novato's district.

Pretty much losing Brackett was the start. Novato athletes going to MC has been going on well before Mazi got there. OLL is a feeder school for MC.

Reactions: REFBFan
30-40% of MC's team has always been from Novato ( I know I am one of those Novato kids who went to MC along with like 20 of my Pop Warner teammates in the 90's). Yes OLL is a MC feeder :)

Reactions: bella123
Sounds like they need to make some changes. San Marin has been taking all that talent that was left in Novato. I talked to someone that said Novartis coach is a teacher but is very hands off. Not a good thing. This year will be fun to see. Maybe San Rafael will give them a run

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT