ADVERTISEMENT

Oakland Soldiers

Good game. Soldiers represented. Not to many oakland kids besides Hawkins and Akinjo. Frankly not to many norcal kids. I think they have four with Forbes and Trammell. I dont think Walker is on the team. Anyway, Good win for West Coast..

James may have just played himself into the mix of of ACC and SEC schools with his
play if he wasn't on there radar already.

Dominant performance on ESPNU, hard to believe they barely snuck into Peach Jam and bracket play... they clicked at the right time!

Akinjo is the real deal as a point, would love to see him at Cal... any team in the Pac-12 that isn't offering him is blowing it...

Forbes looked good in somewhat limited minutes, think he will be good at the next level.

Cherry helped his MCDAA game case with a strong showing on National TV (that counts!!!)

The kid from Taft, Kihei Clark looked like an absolute STEAL for UC-Davis... hope for their sake they can hold onto him

Dominant performance on ESPNU, hard to believe they barely snuck into Peach Jam and bracket play... they clicked at the right time!

I watched a lot of their games this spring / summer and there was a definite addition by subtraction with walker being gone. Soldiers staff did a good job of putting a cohesive team together with some excellent role type players who did their jobs. Forbes just makes his teams better he has a great motor. The kid from o dowd is a disappointment at this stage I thought he would be more polished but with bigs it can take time.

Akinjo is the real deal as a point, would love to see him at Cal... any team in the Pac-12 that isn't offering him is blowing it...

Forbes looked good in somewhat limited minutes, think he will be good at the next level.

Cherry helped his MCDAA game case with a strong showing on National TV (that counts!!!)

The kid from Taft, Kihei Clark looked like an absolute STEAL for UC-Davis... hope for their sake they can hold onto him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT