ADVERTISEMENT

OR va Rocklin

Rocklin looks very good. Some sucesss in the air and overall controlling game.

Rocklin 10
OR 3

You're just looking for something to hang on to since your boys got whooped by a SFL mediocre.

Didn’t y’all get slaughter by a metro team? And needed every bit of help to beat them this year? When you got a 4 year streak but barely can beat metros best team lol Folsom doesn’t like playing against the athletes they like to invite over

Didn’t y’all get slaughter by a metro team? And needed every bit of help to beat them this year? When you got a 4 year streak but barely can beat metros best team lol Folsom doesn’t like playing against the athletes they like to invite over
Your metro boys got smoked at home. Your Grant boys are mediocre. Not enough athletes.

Oh man... rocklin #13 dropped wide open 40 yard strike that would have been TD!
This rocklin team is solid. QB #4 throws a nice ball. Good game. 13-10 still in 3rd.

Oh man... rocklin #13 dropped wide open 40 yard strike that would have been TD!
This rocklin team is solid. QB #4 throws a nice ball. Good game. 13-10 still in 3rd.
#13 is a solid player him and #88

I'm over taking in the game as well. Oak Ridge grinds on you and there QB is such a good runner and makes so many broken plays into positive ones. Very good team. Think about this.... All 3 teams undefeated. (Varsity, JV, Fresh) Don't think the SFL is getting any weaker in the near term. Rocklin is solid.

Folsom rolling DO 27-3 in 3rd. I thought it would be 21+..... Looking to be a blowout.

Final OR 27 and Rocklin 10. Mark your calendar.... OR vs Folsom for the champ on 11-3. That game along with Cardinal Newman vs Racho in the NBL will be the 2 best games in Norcal that weekend.

I don't see anybody beating Folsom or OR until then. OR made all the adjustments in the 2nd half and dominated Rocklin. Baldacchino is a great dual threat who makes so many plays with his legs. Rocklin is a solid HS team who played a very good 1st half but just got beat down in the 2nd.

A few kids who stood out to me.
#2 Badochino QB OR- Definitely a kid who can play small college ball. He's a dynamic runner and improved passer. He's also a 3 year starter for one of the best programs in norcal.
#18 Austin Jarrad- Big TE/DE for OR. 6"4 kid who can run and make yards after the catch.
Entire OR - OLINE- Might be one of the best I've ever seen at OR. These kids average 6"3 270 and absolutely move the line all game. OR doesn't win as explosive like a folsom but they grind it out and you look up and they slowly pull away......

Can't wait for that Folsom game.

Final OR 27 and Rocklin 10. Mark your calendar.... OR vs Folsom for the champ on 11-3. That game along with Cardinal Newman vs Racho in the NBL will be the 2 best games in Norcal that weekend.

I don't see anybody beating Folsom or OR until then. OR made all the adjustments in the 2nd half and dominated Rocklin. Baldacchino is a great dual threat who makes so many plays with his legs. Rocklin is a solid HS team who played a very good 1st half but just got beat down in the 2nd.

#2 Badochino QB OR- Definitely a kid who can play small college ball. He's a dynamic runner and improved passer. He's also a 3 year starter for one of the best programs in norcal.
#18 Austin Jarrad- Big TE/DE for OR. 6"4 kid who can run and make yards after the catch.
Entire OR - OLINE- Might be one of the best I've ever seen at OR. These kids average 6"3 270 and absolutely move the line all game. OR doesn't win as explosive like a folsom but they grind it out and you look up and they slowly pull away......

#2 - He's a 2 year starter, Larry. Not 3 - unless you are counting a few starts at Pleasant Grove before he had to leave. I think he's the best QB in the SFL. He knows the offense, has the brains to play the position, throws with decent ball speed, and doesn't turn over the ball 2-3 times a game. Probably should end up being the MVP of the league and offensive MVP. That said, at 5'10", he's probably destined for a small college at best.

Last edited:
No you are right. Book was the Starter when he was a soph. Regardless he is a talent and at the HS level a really elusive player. I haven't seen enough of the Folsom kid yet but he's definitely up there in terms of the best in the league. I just don't know if they have the fire power to beat Folsom.

No you are right. Book was the Starter when he was a soph. Regardless he is a talent and at the HS level a really elusive player. I haven't seen enough of the Folsom kid yet but he's definitely up there in terms of the best in the league. I just don't know if they have the fire power to beat Folsom.

I am going to say Folsom wins that game. I say that because, even though Folsom has one error after another offensively in some games, they still score a bunch of points. I just don't think that Oak Ridge is doing to score that much on Folsom's defense (which is clearly the best part of the team from a consistency standpoint). Oak Ridge does not have a Bradley like Sac High.

I am going to say Folsom wins that game. I say that because, even though Folsom has one error after another offensively in some games, they still score a bunch of points. I just don't think that Oak Ridge is doing to score that much on Folsom's defense (which is clearly the best part of the team from a consistency standpoint). Oak Ridge does not have a Bradley like Sac High.
If we had minimal mistakes, we'd be putting up 80. Our team is still relatively young. And average according to pontiacjoe

If we had minimal mistakes, we'd be putting up 80. Our team is still relatively young. And average according to pontiacjoe

If sac high didn’t make mistakes y’all would have a lost...don’t forget to add that too since only Folsom makes mistakes every time folsom offense doesn’t look it’s not always folsoms fault you know

If sac high didn’t make mistakes y’all would have a lost...don’t forget to add that too since only Folsom makes mistakes every time folsom offense doesn’t look it’s not always folsoms fault you know

Sac High. That whoopin was signed sealed and delivered! Next!

I would put the Central Catholic / Oakdale game there as well! Maybe even a better game than either one of those 2 games.

Folsom played their worst game of the year imo, (because of turnovers, mistakes, flags, etc.), and still blew out Del Oro.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
Folsom played their worst game of the year imo, (because of turnovers, mistakes, flags, etc., and still blew out Del Oro.
Don't give yourselves too much credit, DO forced most of those turnovers and gave a few back as well, you weren't playing a junior high team who don't know how to defend. DO made some huge mistakes on penalties, pics and fumbles as well, it was pretty even on that front. You won because you have a better talent and are well coached, but so are they.

Folsom is officially the only team in CA that can beat a good team by 40 and have multiple people say "I'm not impressed."

Can we EVER get some props? Just once? Lol

I didn't see the game last night, but the outcome is pretty much what I expected. I thought Rocklin would have to play really well to make it a close game, and they apparently weren't able to do that.

I know OR nearly beat Folsom last season, but I'd take the Bulldogs if they played next week. Folsom is really starting to hit their stride, especially during the 2nd half of these games. But we'll see how both teams continue to play the next few weeks. I think GB may give OR a tough game next week.

I didn't see the game last night, but the outcome is pretty much what I expected. I thought Rocklin would have to play really well to make it a close game, and they apparently weren't able to do that.

I know OR nearly beat Folsom last season, but I'd take the Bulldogs if they played next week. Folsom is really starting to hit their stride, especially during the 2nd half of these games. But we'll see how both teams continue to play the next few weeks. I think GB may give OR a tough game next week.
OR will lose to Folsom big.
Rocklin will lose to Folsom big.

Agree about Rocklin vs Folsom. That will not be a close game. OR has a very tough game against a good GB team coming up. That is no walk in the park. They will not be looking past this game because GB is more than capable of beating OR. Should be the game of the week coming up.

But OR has a recent history of playing Folsom tough and its a rivalry game as 8 miles separate the schools so I take special precaution into predicting games like this. On paper OR should lose by 3+ scores but last year OR wasn't nearly as good and plays Folsom to a 17-16 loss and the year before loses 35-21 and it was close until the very end. "IF" OR can control the clock against Folsom they will play put themselves into a position to win this game. One of the better OR teams I've seen in the last 5 years and they've had some good ones. Certainly give Folsom the upper hand and it would be a huge upset but never overlook rivalry games.

Agree about Rocklin vs Folsom. That will not be a close game. OR has a very tough game against a good GB team coming up. That is no walk in the park. They will not be looking past this game because GB is more than capable of beating OR. Should be the game of the week coming up.

But OR has a recent history of playing Folsom tough and its a rivalry game as 8 miles separate the schools so I take special precaution into predicting games like this. On paper OR should lose by 3+ scores but last year OR wasn't nearly as good and plays Folsom to a 17-16 loss and the year before loses 35-21 and it was close until the very end. "IF" OR can control the clock against Folsom they will play put themselves into a position to win this game. One of the better OR teams I've seen in the last 5 years and they've had some good ones. Certainly give Folsom the upper hand and it would be a huge upset but never overlook rivalry games.
Should be a cool game LL!

Folsom is officially the only team in CA that can beat a good team by 40 and have multiple people say "I'm not impressed."

Can we EVER get some props? Just once? Lol

I was very surprised with how poor Del Oro was on offense and special teams. Just terrible. Three and out a lot. I feel that really helped Folsom because it gave them so many opportunities to possess the ball. They could stink on offense and still win with as many tries as they got.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT