ADVERTISEMENT

Out look for Vacaville in 2019

They are always well coached, and play hard. With all of the returning players, watch out for Vacaville to have a big comeback season. They will upset some favored teams this year no doubt.

Looks to be a promising year. There is a bunch of players with experience coming back. QB play should be a big improvement. Depending on the line play they could go deep in playoffs. It appears Warfield (RB) has transferred to Oak Ridge High School. Should be a good year at a minimum and much better than last year.

Looks to be a promising year. There is a bunch of players with experience coming back. QB play should be a big improvement. Depending on the line play they could go deep in playoffs. It appears Warfield (RB) has transferred to Oak Ridge High School. Should be a good year at a minimum and much better than last year.

They have another RB coming back in Chris Island. I expect a big year from him on both sides of the ball. Stud wrestler too.

Reactions: ncscalfootball
They are always well coached, and play hard. With all of the returning players, watch out for Vacaville to have a big comeback season. They will upset some favored teams this year no doubt.
They had a kid a year or two ago, maybe last year, who wore jersey #1 that was one of the fastest players I saw last year. Saw some game film of Vaca vs Pitt and this kid was running down everybody, and Pitt teams generally have pretty good speed. Wondered if anybody familiar with Vacaville knows who I’m talking about

They had a kid a year or two ago, maybe last year, who wore jersey #1 that was one of the fastest players I saw last year. Saw some game film of Vaca vs Pitt and this kid was running down everybody, and Pitt teams generally have pretty good speed. Wondered if anybody familiar with Vacaville knows who I’m talking about
I believe it's Briscoe you are talking about. Very athletic and fast. 6 picks last year @ CB. Brown @ TE/DE is another physical specimen with a future playing Baseball. Amey (#5) S/WR might be the most explosive player on the team, could play multiple positions on Offensive.

I believe it's Briscoe you are talking about. Very athletic and fast. 6 picks last year @ CB. Brown @ TE/DE is another physical specimen with a future playing Baseball. Amey (#5) S/WR might be the most explosive player on the team, could play multiple positions on Offensive.
Been coaching against Vacaville for 5+ years now, it seems like #5 on each yearly roster appears to be the most explosive player on the squad! Vacaville is a great program, full of tradition. They were down last year, but no doubt, will be back this year. We always enjoy the energy on Friday nights at Vacaville. I believe this will be our final game there playing on a grass field.

Reactions: mistark
Been coaching against Vacaville for 5+ years now, it seems like #5 on each yearly roster appears to be the most explosive player on the squad! Vacaville is a great program, full of tradition. They were down last year, but no doubt, will be back this year. We always enjoy the energy on Friday nights at Vacaville. I believe this will be our final game there playing on a grass field.
I believe/think they'll be playing their home games at Wood as their new turf field won't be ready yet. Read something in the MEL league meeting minutes about it.

I believe/think they'll be playing their home games at Wood as their new turf field won't be ready yet. Read something in the MEL league meeting minutes about it.
We were suppose to play the Bulldogs at Wood this year due to field construction, however we were informed recently that the game will indeed be played at Vacaville High since construction start time is now moved back after the season.

Reactions: Pain's my Game
We were suppose to play the Bulldogs at Wood this year due to field construction, however we were informed recently that the game will indeed be played at Vacaville High since construction start time is now moved back after the season.
As far as I see it that's great news. One final year on grass!

I sure miss when they have a Rb breaking the 2,000+ Rushing Yards and another back having over 1,200+ rushing yards as well...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT