ADVERTISEMENT

Pacers go from winless to Section Champs

Hats off to the seniors for sticking with it, especially after an 0-9 season. Big shoot out to Coach Reed who managed to copy Coach Al and win a section championship in his sophomore season coaching.

Big shoot out to the SFL coaches from last year as well. The experience and knowledge gained from last year was crucial to our success this year.

Okay, only 2 more to go!!

Hats off to the seniors for sticking with it, especially after an 0-9 season. Big shoot out to Coach Reed who managed to copy Coach Al and win a section championship in his sophomore season coaching.

Big shoot out to the SFL coaches from last year as well. The experience and knowledge gained from last year was crucial to our success this year.

Okay, only 2 more to go!!
Wish you guys the best in norcal and hopefully I can catch a game. What a season you’ve had and laying foundation for success in the future.

Congratulations Pacers on your SJS D3 title,and best of luck to all of you in the
NorCal Championship….Bravo,Bravo,Bravo 👏👏👏👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🏈🏈🏈🏆🏆🏆

Wish you guys the best in norcal and hopefully I can catch a game. What a season you’ve had and laying foundation for success in the future.
LL33,
Obviously a State Bowl Championship win would be the icing on the cake but even if we don't win it all, the real win has already taking place in the neighborhood.

The Grant youth programs (The Grant Pacers and the Grant Rams) are legit! They have a lot of upcoming talent. Instead of transferring to other programs after middle school the talent will most likely now stay put if Grant keeps winning.

LL33,
Obviously a State Bowl Championship win would be the icing on the cake but even if we don't win it all, the real win has already taking place in the neighborhood.

The Grant youth programs (The Grant Pacers and the Grant Rams) are legit! They have a lot of upcoming talent. Instead of transferring to other programs after middle school the talent will most likely now stay put if Grant keeps winning.
That’s huge. 👍I’ve always equated sac football with grant. For so many years they were the gold standard. It’s nice to see all the positive things happening. There is nothing like a packed house in DPH. Success will keep kids staying put as well. Colleges have had tons of success recruiting from Grant. No reason that can’t continue. I guess you guys will know opponent here soon. Best of luck !

Love it!

Grant is one of my favorite programs and as many have mentioned the program is synonymous with Sacramento area football! I’m not sure where and when the shift happened but I never really saw a reason for kids to leave Grant. They were winning games and playing good football. Hope those DPH kids start staying home and bring Grant back to prominence.

Reactions: championcif75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT