ADVERTISEMENT

PAL NORTH PREDICTIONS

GOTF

Hall of Famer
Jun 5, 2011
I still have my head in Football but was putting around here and I don't see any of the annual predictions? Anybody want to take a shot at it?
Half Moon Bay.
South San Francisco.
Jefferson.
Terra Nova.
Westmoor
El Camino.
Oceana

Really no PAL fans here? Will The Dr Dominate again ?

HMB is opening a new gym this year and all home games, playoff games will be played there. Its capacity is large enough to host CCS and Nor Cal games as well. Located off the high school campus closer to down town on Kelly Ave next to Cunha middle school. It's actually painted an awful blue and grey.

HMB as long as the Dr is there. Like taking candy from a baby.....

My predictions are based off of what I assume are returning players (HMB and TN are the only teams with rosters filled out on maxpreps), so take that as you will.

1st: Half Moon Bay - Nothing to really be said here...

2nd: Westmoor - Sean Orr along with many other key contributors returning is good news for the Rams.

3rd: South San Francisco - Kind of in the same boat with Westmoor, with key players such as Amir Boddie, Julian Knockum, and Kieran Nulud returning as seniors.

4th: Terra Nova - Kenny Milch has some decent talent to work with this year, but I feel it wont be enough to usurp SSF and Westmoor. Expect them to be near the top in a year or two.

5th: Jefferson - Will probably feel the effects of graduating 9 seniors, and I have no idea how well their JV squad performed. The 3 returning juniors, one of which has some nice height at 6-5, will have to step up big time if they want to make the PAL tourney.

6th: El Camino - Didn't have a roster on maxpreps last year, but I'm assuming their recent trend of 16+ loss seasons will continue on.

7th: Oceana - Apparently Isiah Margate, who played for Oceana last season and averaged over 20 a game, transferred to Half Moon Bay. Coupled with their other main contributor, Juelian Ortiz, graduating, I really don't expect much from Oceana this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT