ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Folsom fans

mvsact? Really? C'mon...

Look at it from an outside perspective. Imagine it was another school and the same thing happened with a similar prospect. What if he had gone to Folsom or Rocklin? Or Oakridge? Or Del Oro?

Would those schools simply be "elevating his game?"

C'mon dude.....

G61, look at what you said from another perspective. Is the success Folsom has had on the field these past several years because of Folsom water? Or is it because the Folsom program is very good at developing kids into really good HS football players?

It is the program. You know that. I know that.

The same thing with DLS. I know that. And you should, too.

G61, look at what you said from another perspective. Is the success Folsom has had on the field these past several years because of Folsom water? Or is it because the Folsom program is very good at developing kids into really good HS football players?

It is the program. You know that. I know that.

The same thing with DLS. I know that. And you should, too.
Agreed on the program.

Disagree on the player issue.

Nobody is moving 1-2 hours away to play for Folsom.

Heck, we caught hell when "someone" on our football team JUST LISTED Granite Bay as their hometown. Can you imagine if a player actually moved from the Bay Area to play here? There would be a News40 and KCRA investigation launched instantly.

Everything comes from perspective. ;)

Agreed on the program.

Heck, we caught hell when "someone" on our football team JUST LISTED Granite Bay as their hometown. Can you imagine if a player actually moved from the Bay Area to play here? There would be a News40 and KCRA investigation launched instantly.

Everything comes from perspective. ;)

I think the Granite Bay comment was in response to something you said about the Folsom team is all home grown Folsom talent, or something like that (sorry if I remember incorrectly). No one should care if a Folsom player lived outside of Folsom before attending that school. I know I don't.

I think the Granite Bay comment was in response to something you said about the Folsom team is all home grown Folsom talent, or something like that (sorry if I remember incorrectly). No one should care if a Folsom player lived outside of Folsom before attending that school. I know I don't.
You may not, but others do...as reflected on the forums...

I am just glad we are so talked about :)

Agreed on the program.

Of course not! It is Folsom, not the Bay Area. (sorry, but you gave me that ... all in fun).

G61 is not from Folsom, didn't go to school in Folsom and probably doesn't live near Folsom now. He's (smartly) been laying low after outing himself (by mistake).

Looks like we'll have to start posting links to his history again until he stops misrepresenting his identity.

Check this out:
Lance Briggs of Elk Grove was at least as good, probably better in high school than DLS's DJ Williams. He also had a better career in the NFL.

Granite Bay's Cameron Smith was better than any of DLS's linebackers last year as well as this year in college. Smith made Granite Bay's defense. And what has DLS's lineback from last year done in college this year? Are they Freshmen starters?

Last edited:
Reactions: G61
G61 is not from Folsom, didn't go to school in Folsom and probably doesn't live near Folsom now. He's (smartly) been laying low after outing himself (by mistake).

Looks like we'll have to start posting links to his history again until he stops misrepresenting his identity.
WHAT DID I MISS

WHAT DID I MISS
Heat- Don't pay attention to that Sonoma County troll. He is just mad because I owned him so many times in here. He created a discreet name, claiming to "out" me. Look at when he joined this site...last Saturday. Shade ball lol

Don't make make start posting median income stats again Agap! :)

Last edited:
Check this out:
Lance Briggs of Elk Grove was at least as good, probably better in high school than DLS's DJ Williams. He also had a better career in the NFL.

Granite Bay's Cameron Smith was better than any of DLS's linebackers last year as well as this year in college. Smith made Granite Bay's defense. And what has DLS's lineback from last year done in college this year? Are they Freshmen starters?

Lance Briggs? Wtf does that have to do with Folsom?

That's right Andy, because my name is more discreet than yours or anyone elses's on here?

I had no reason to post what I did about you other than to point out what I saw. The facts are you are from the north bay and went to Piner high school. The info I posted was from your account you mistakenly forgot to remove.

I don't know you. I don't have anything against Folsom the town or the team. Or Piner for that matter.

Your identity was verified by multiple people as well as you yourself claiming to stop putting your real identity on blast. Then you went dark for a week only liking posts but not posting.

It's ok Andy. Nobody cares you are from Piner and Santa Rosa except you. Yes, it does make you look foolish after all your medium income rants that made you look ridiculous in the first place but people would get over it. The felony conviction..maybe not.

Want me to keep going Andy?

Nothing, but just pointing out that DLS players are not as great as the DLS supporters have to say about them. Read the posts above.

That's right Andy, because my name is more discreet than yours or anyone elses's on here?

I had no reason to post what I did about you other than to point out what I saw. The facts are you are from the north bay and went to Piner high school. The info I posted was from your account you mistakenly forgot to remove.

I don't know you. I don't have anything against Folsom the town or the team. Or Piner for that matter.

Your identity was verified by multiple people as well as you yourself claiming to stop putting your real identity on blast. Then you went dark for a week only liking posts but not posting.

It's ok Andy. Nobody cares you are from Piner and Santa Rosa except you. Yes, it does make you look foolish after all your medium income rants that made you look ridiculous in the first place but people would get over it. The felony conviction..maybe not.

Agap, that is so mean.

At least if your going to make a discreet name to keep from being "outed," at least wait a few days to post....geez.

Your credibility is shattered! LOL :)

True. Next time I make up a handle (not using my real name) I'll wait a weak before posting.

Where is this thread. i want to Read LOL

So i found it myself. Don't tell me he posted that Folsom Stadium pic from his Photobucket and didn't hide his info
HEAT- I wouldn't put much thought into it.

The Agap name was created that day to put out erroneous info...

I love this! :):)

If its true you need to leave the board. He's calling you Andy M who is a child molester jail bird. Now thats FOWL!!!!!!

If its true you need to leave the board. He's calling you Andy M who is a child molester jail bird. Now thats FOWL!!!!!!
I am surprised that was allowed on here...

Pretty bad if you ask me....

He needed to create a fake name just to put that on here.

That is ABSOLUTELY not true HEAT.

Tell us exactly how you busted out G61/Larry Legend

And that's Andy's problem he just won't stop talking. I was taking the high road.

It went down just as you said heat. Others filled In the gaps with more details. They'll verify everything I've said. So yeah.. The guy has issues to say the least.

So wait. You go to school in Santa Rosa. You coach at a high school there. Have an inappropriate relationship with a minor. Get sentenced to 6 months in jail. Then you go on a blog board and talk trash about the median income and living in Sonoma county and glorify Folsom Someone please fill in the blanks and help me out cause this is a head scratcher

I'm asking my uncle who's a judge on whether or not he has to let everyone who he is legally. I could have sworn can once you get sentenced, you can't use a fake name to hide anything

Some of you have absolutely no class. And you do not represent yourselves or your schools with any dignity. Can't you have a debate without personal attacks?

OH FEED....G61 has been a complete jack off on the board. he has let any and everyone have it....he deserves everything he gets.......

HEAT you and I don't always agree but your spot on here...G61 has been outted...lmao....

and seems another new handle FB + G61= LL.........The comedy never stops....

Your an idiot WWHS44 if you think I'm G61. I met ThunderRam with my young kids at the DO VS Bellarmine game. Come to a game and I will gladly meet you. I've been a loyal poster for longer than just about anybody on this board.

LL I have read your posts for years. I really enjoy reading them, insightful and informative. the association with G61 just puts that dark cloud over your head. As for an idiot? We are all entitled to our opinions....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT