ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Folsom fans

Your an idiot WWHS44 if you think I'm G61. I met ThunderRam with my young kids at the DO VS Bellarmine game. Come to a game and I will gladly meet you. I've been a loyal poster for longer than just about anybody on this board.

Not only this, but, if memory serves, LL has long ago professed to being an alum of Cardinal Newman, not Piner. Am I right Larry?

Despite being new to the message boards, I have enjoyed reading LL's posts for years now. I hope to see him someday out at one of our games!

That's right Andy, because my name is more discreet than yours or anyone elses's on here?

I had no reason to post what I did about you other than to point out what I saw. The facts are you are from the north bay and went to Piner high school. The info I posted was from your account you mistakenly forgot to remove.

I don't know you. I don't have anything against Folsom the town or the team. Or Piner for that matter.

Your identity was verified by multiple people as well as you yourself claiming to stop putting your real identity on blast. Then you went dark for a week only liking posts but not posting.

It's ok Andy. Nobody cares you are from Piner and Santa Rosa except you. Yes, it does make you look foolish after all your medium income rants that made you look ridiculous in the first place but people would get over it. The felony conviction..maybe not.

Want me to keep going Andy?

ATTENTION!!!!!! EVERYONE PLEASE LISTEN!!!!

G61 IS NOT ANDY MEDEIROS...

I know Andy Medeirios.....HE LIVES IN SONOMA COUNTY, he is recently married and just had a newborn baby. HE DOES NOT LIVE IN FOLSOM!!! G61 was outed as PINERBALLA and to deflect the attention from who he is, Andy Medeiros name was thrown out there...HE IS NOT ANDY MEDERIOS. Bottom line G61 was called out and for him or whomever to throw Andy Medeiros under the bus is chickensh*t.

LARRY LEGEND IS NOT G61 EITHER....he is in fact a cardinal newman graduate and I know who he is also.

ALL OF THIS FINGER POINTING AND ACCUSATIONS ARE RIDICULOUS. Can we please move on and discuss High school sports like this website was designed for.

Reactions: awood1
Well just a lucky coincidence then that LL graduated from Cardinal Newman and ANDY was fired from i believe Cardinal Newman .Also anytime G61or LL post anything you can almost bet the house that the other (or the Same person) will soon follow. almost like its someone who backs the other. If you don't believe me go back over the threads and read through them.

Reactions: Coolio12345
Well just a lucky coincidence then that LL graduated from Cardinal Newman and ANDY was fired from i believe Cardinal Newman .Also anytime G61or LL post anything you can almost bet the house that the other (or the Same person) will soon follow. almost like its someone who backs the other. If you don't believe me go back over the threads and read through them.

Perhaps LL knows either of the guys (G61/Andy if they aren't one in the same). Only he can say. But he is not THE guy in the news reports. Anybody that has seen or met LL can tell you that. Also, dude in the new reports graduated from Piner. LL graduated from Cardinal Newman and doesn't fit the pinerballa handle that was uncovered.

I actually don't think LL and G61 are one in the same. TheFulsomBulldog/G61 that's a different story.

TR- G61 for a few weeks linked to a picture of folsom stadium. The photobucket account was listed under a handle of "PinerBalla" and in the account details listed another name. Which happened to belong to a Piner graduate. I removed the persons name on request but it was something that was in plain site for literally weeks.

I don't know any parties/teams involved and had/have no reason to make it up. How could you make that up anyway?

The Andy information came after. btw Andy played at Piner and coached at Newman. So it does make sense.

There are really only 3 possibilities:

G61 was actually the first name I threw out which was on the Photobucket account.
G61 is Andy Medeiros.
G61 is someone else who just happen to have the login ID & PW from person #1 and was using his Photobucket account.

How G61 has handled himself after the outing has obviously confirmed facts 1-3 above.

I don't know LL. I have enjoyed reading m,any of his posts over the years and have a hard time believing they are one in the same....I am totally shocked that LL agrees and jumps in the same wagon as G61....That in it self blows my mind......yet this idiot as LL calls me, has even HEAT thinking the same thing and HEAT and I NEVER agree......old saying birds of a feather.......I can say there was dissapointment when I saw LL agreeing and romping with G61....

I'm pretty confident I know who LL is from back in the day, about 99% sure! Not G61.

I don't know LL. I have enjoyed reading m,any of his posts over the years and have a hard time believing they are one in the same....I am totally shocked that LL agrees and jumps in the same wagon as G61....That in it self blows my mind......yet this idiot as LL calls me, has even HEAT thinking the same thing and HEAT and I NEVER agree......old saying birds of a feather.......I can say there was dissapointment when I saw LL agreeing and romping with G61....

I did give LL a bit of grief over his odd endorsement of G61, but people do have different tastes, likes and sense of humor. I just personally don't find humor in sophomoric banter reminiscent of high school nor do I care to waste time with non-sense. That's just me, though.

I finally met LL several weeks ago after years of knowing him on this board. Great guy. His 2 boys are carbon copies of him.

Then they must be a couple of gingers with a smooth stoke from about 20 + feet then :D!

I don't think it's LL at all I have had good interactions with him for so many years I don't think he would ever personally at me like G61 did after only having positive interactions with him on this board. I was surprised too though how much he liked G61, but anyways G61 has a creep factor with him, if you like trolling humans that much 24/7 then there is hole in your own life.

Reactions: 3Yards&ACloudOfDust
Gotta admit I liked some of his stuff initially and thought he brought some life to the board (face it after Rivals changed their board formats none have been as good or frequented as they used to be).

But yeah the act got doohsier and lamer. Although I hated the calls for banning or the deleting of post (censorship). If you don't like something or someone, don't read it or ignore them, we're all big boys (and girls).

Reactions: concrete17
Although I hated the calls for banning or the deleting of post (censorship). If you don't like something or someone, don't read it or ignore them, we're all big boys (and girls).

Couldn't agree more. I don't like global censorship. That's where the ignore feature comes in handy. I don't have to read what I consider absolute nonsense while others can still see it and decide for themselves.

I personally don't have any problem with G61.....I liked him when he played for Piner back in the day. And Im ok with his posts on NCP.
He used to post on NCP under PINERBALLA when he played for Piner. What bothers me is the fact G61 is friends with Andy Medeiros (or at 1 time used to be) and for him to allow Andy to be thrown under the bus is the most cowardly thing I've ever seen. I know Andy very well.....and I know for a fact he is NOT G61...100% positive. AGAPBLITZ got the name correct when he outed G61 a few weeks back....I personally think NORTHBAYHERO is G61 and he threw Andy's name out there to deflect the spotlight off himself. I also seem to remember it was NORTHBAYHERO'S threat to AGAPBLITZ that got AGAP to take the "outed" name off the website/post in the 1st place.
Sorry G61 but the fact you threw/allowed Andy under the bus is BS. Andy is living a quiet life in Rohnert park, married with a kid and has no idea what NCP is and doesn't give a sh*t about Folsom football. So we can we stop all the Andy Medeiros crap.

Honestly, I would have never of said any of this...except its really bothering me that somehow Andy got brought into this.

Andy messed up, bigtime, I cant defend what he did. But he's served his time....and is trying to move on and live his life. He has a great wife and beautiful child. And for his name to get brought into this was just ridiculous...talk about low hanging fruit...throw his name out as G61 and watch the response. Chickensh*t.

Ok I'm done with this.....sorry but the record needed to be corrected.

Thanks Guru. That definitely connects the dots.

The name connected with the pinerballa account showed as having a Folsom address.
Looks like he went from piner to sac state to Folsom area.

I took Hero's word for it about Andy and you're right for him to throw someone else under the bus to deflect the heat is total coward bs.

He outed himself plain and simple.

It was already tossed out there and doesn't need to be rehashed. That's all we need are people confronting others.

Lets just have some civil discussions about football with the playoffs on the horizon.

Last edited:
Reactions: concrete17
Wasn't planning on leaving it out there.
I hope it's all civil as well. Nothing better than league titles up for grabs and playoff football.

So I just wanna say this is all ridiculous, whether it was easy or not no one deserved to be outed if they did not want to be.The Andy coach guy absolutely did not deserve to be brought into this. Anyone who accused g61, lary legend or any other user for being the same or trying to out them or take guesses at who they really are should be ashamed. Thats not what this site is for, it really makes the board look stupid along with everyones fragile egos and inability to be grown ups. Time for a lot of posters to evaluate what it is they are on this forum for....

Reactions: awood1 and Whodeyyy
Let's remember this is a board to talk about high school sports. Much of this is petty and we need to move on from it.

Reactions: awood1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT