ADVERTISEMENT

Rocklin vs. Folsom

Rocklin looked really bad they were unable to score on two different drives from inside the 5yrd line, at one point they were within inches of the enzone but they fumbled the ball. Folsom looks good but not as good as other years.

Folsom 46 Rocklin 3 FINAL

Rocklin looked really bad they were unable to score on two different drives from inside the 5yrd line, at one point they were within inches of the enzone but they fumbled the ball. Folsom looks good but not as good as other years.

Folsom 46 Rocklin 3 FINAL

Folsom looks as if they have the potential to beat nearly anybody, but they don’t seem mature, and get a lot of stupid penalties that keep their games closer than they should be. Each week the team seems to mature a little more, but who knows if it will be enough before the face a truly talented team.

Folsom looks as if they have the potential to beat nearly anybody, but they don’t seem mature, and get a lot of stupid penalties that keep their games closer than they should be. Each week the team seems to mature a little more, but who knows if it will be enough before the face a truly talented team.
Very well said, that’s exactly what I noticed, a little lack in discipline which I never seen before on a Folsom team. But yes they are still the team to beat in the entire SJS. Defense did look really good.

Reactions: MaxPrepsFootball
Folsom does seem to mature more every week. Caught a few if their games streaming earlier this year and they seem to make a lot of mistakes. I finally had the night off and brought my wife and 2 kids to the game and was a mild surprise. Folsom was darn good. I don't think anyone in the SJS touches them but look forward to who they will play after. I'm headed to see that game when they play Oak Ridge for sure.

It seems like most of us "Oldies" compare Folsom to some of their greatest teams and arguably the best teams ever to play football in this area. I know I fall into this trap. But is anybody in the SJS good enough in 2017 to knock them off? I guess we will see next week in what looks to be one of the biggest regular season games in recent history. 9-0 folsom vs 9-0 OR...... wow. Get there early.... Like beginning of JV game. I'm betting they get close to 10k over at OR for this one. For the record I think OR stays with Folsom the entire game. I haven't decided who I think will win but this one goes down to the wire.

Reactions: Dan12Kings
It seems like most of us "Oldies" compare Folsom to some of their greatest teams and arguably the best teams ever to play football in this area. I know I fall into this trap. But is anybody in the SJS good enough in 2017 to knock them off? I guess we will see next week in what looks to be one of the biggest regular season games in recent history. 9-0 folsom vs 9-0 OR...... wow. Get there early.... Like beginning of JV game. I'm betting they get close to 10k over at OR for this one. For the record I think OR stays with Folsom the entire game. I haven't decided who I think will win but this one goes down to the wire.

Hopefully this one lives up to expectations I’ve been to other Folsom SFL games in past years that were supposed to be good and turned out to be totally one sided. But I also think Oak Ridge can compete with them. Too bad I have the Black and Blue Bowl over at Vacaville if not I would definitely go to this one. It’s a must see.

Reactions: larry legend33
Dan, I will keep you guys updated. The one thing I see that could change things up a little is "RAIN" in the forecast for Friday night. That has to be favor a more grind it out team like OR. Anything to slow down Folsom..... I hope it lives up to the expectations as well. Last year's game certainly did. OR will need a few breaks and some lucky bounces to prevail. Should be fun.

Dan, I will keep you guys updated. The one thing I see that could change things up a little is "RAIN" in the forecast for Friday night. That has to be favor a more grind it out team like OR. Anything to slow down Folsom..... I hope it lives up to the expectations as well. Last year's game certainly did. OR will need a few breaks and some lucky bounces to prevail. Should be fun.
Larry this will be the game of the year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT