ADVERTISEMENT

Scoreboard 09/28 - 09/30

Campo, a heavy favorite vs Benicia, has had a slow start, I believe a 6-0 lead after 1 quarter…. But now the Cougs are taking over. 20-0, and Benicia with a 3 and out…

Nice punt return to get to the Benicia 30, 2:50 left in the half.

3 plays later, 27-0 Cougs.

I am watching online after staying home to watch Sabrina Ionecu’s NY Liberty win a playoff game…

I think I’ll switch over to the Escalon game if it’s available…

#28 Ryan Eisert kicks a 42-yard FG for the Wildcats closing the score to 7-3 Rocklin.

10:31 remaining Q2.

ok, I’m watching DLS now…. the Spartans lead McClymonds 7-0, under 5 minutes left in the 1st quarter.

Another Mack first down after 2 consecutive QB sneaks…

Short gain on 1st down, then a long bomb gets a PI call…. at the Spartan 48, 1:14 left 1st.

short pass complete, guy can’t get out of bounds, time out Mack, 23 seconds left.

Announcer just said theis is the first time DLS has played an OAL team in 25 tears.

my bad, this is the 2nd quarter, which explains all the time outs…

Now 15 seconds left. 2nd and 10 at the DLS 21.

Holding, 2nd down on the 31. 9 seconds.

Long pass to the end zone…. closer to spartan guys than Mack guys.

Another pass into the end zone fall incomplete and the half ends 7-0 Spartans.

50-yard plus pass from #3 Reeve Sloan to #13 Mavrik Collins sets up another Thunder short TD run.

RHS leads Whitney 14-3 with :51 seconds remaining in the half.

Reactions: Santa Ball
I jump over to Hughson, just in time to see Escalon score a TD…. 14-7, 5:50 left 3rd.

Still 14-7 at Folsom. This is sort of what I expected
Grind it out game by OR. I just don’t know if they can score enough to beat Folsom.

Hollister 20 Palma 14 Half
Hollister hits FG with time almost out in Q. Palma receives kickoff to start. Palma defense giving up lots of yards on the ground, but Hollister pass defense isn't helping them. Palma defense looks so relaxed and corners are too far back and tackling been poor. Hollister offensive line looks pretty good but QB missed several passes. Typical close Chieftains v Balor game.

Last edited:
Hughson finding holes in the middle for big runs…. They have it at the Escalon 18.

Escalon’s D stiffens up…. 4th and 10 at their 18.

37-yard FG try goes wide left.

14-7 Escalon.

Ok this is the game we came to see!
14-14 Folsom and OR!!! Almost 4th.
OR looks much more comfortable moving ball especially on ground.

Reactions: THEOC89
Folsom seems rattled and out of sync. They aren’t doing what they did early on. Totally up for grab game with OR with great field position to start 4th.

Escalon lines up to go on 4th and 4 at their own 36, uses a time out instead.

after a false start pushes ‘em back, Escalon with a nice play-action pass, then a run to make it 3rd and 1…

and another false start…. 3rd and 6.

Terrific catch for an Escalon first down on the Hughson 33.

End run nets 8…

Run for a first down on the Hughson 20. 5:50 left.

5 yards on a run off left tackle…

Run off right tackle, the back bounces outside and gets to the 7, first and goal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT