ADVERTISEMENT

Scoreboard 09/28 - 09/30

Turlock defeated Gregori 51-24 on Thursday night.

There are some good games on tap for tonight.

I'll be out for the Quarry Bowl at Rocklin HS, which sold out on earlier in the week. Should be a great atmosphere, as always.
trying to get it on nfhs....says it is delayed?

I will be at Folsom vs OR. Battle of the county line and probably for SFL. Little windy tnite. Normally I would say that could impact Folsom but they seem to run more now. We shall see.

Lyons was sacked and somehow snuck out and avoided two more tackles to throw it 40 yards to Brian Ray for the TD.

14-0 Folsom.
OR will just not be able to keep pace with them.
DLS was super fast and you can see speed diff between Folsom.

Hughson stopped Escalon on downs and then went 61 yards for a 7-0 lead Q1

14-0 Folsom.
OR will just not be able to keep pace with them.
DLS was super fast and you can see speed diff between Folsom.
Agree. Seems to be a huge difference in team speed. I thought OR would use their size advantage along the LOS and try to control the game. It's still early, but their offense needs to wake up

Escalon responds with a good kickoff return and then 57 yard TD drive. 7-7 tie early Q2

Agree. Seems to be a huge difference in team speed. I thought OR would use their size advantage along the LOS and try to control the game. It's still early, but their offense needs to wake up
I think it’s clear the speed is way different.
I don’t think it will be close. Lyons’s looks really tough.

#5 Derek Keeley scores on a short TD run to give Rocklin a 7-0 lead over Whitney. 4:55 remaining Q1.

OR driving. Now in red zone. Just gotta run down throat. Need a TD bad. Ball on Folsom 1 with 15 sec left in half. Need a score!

Folsom Leads OR 14-7 at half. Minus a couple incredible plays by Lyons the game is actually close.
Still a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT