ADVERTISEMENT

Scoreboard (Nov. 9-11)

That’s because it’s all for the kids, right? :rolleyes: Nothing says “it’s for the kids“ more than a 104-0 @$$ kicking.

Like I always tell you, it’s all about the $$$.

More games = more local ticket sales + higher ticket prices = more revenue for these governing bodies.

That’s why there are 13 divisions in these Regional and State games in CA. If the CIF wasn’t making $$$ off them due to fan and parent interest they wouldn’t exist. Period.
It's a grift! You have to buy tickets online. An outside company is making money from every ticket sold. And they double the price for senior tickets. And a service for each ticket. And seeding based on potential ticket sales. In my opinion.

Reactions: ThunderRam
Second that statement , the staff is the best that I’ve seen. The acalanes win and this near major upset. Couple that with everything else they have pulled off in previous seasons.

The Riordan hype was fun. Exposed me to a football program that I had never heard about. I even tuned in to watch a few of their games. It appears that Riordan could develop into a nice football program.

Sounds like a good option for kids in and around the City.

A great semi final games next week.

Oak Ridge at Central Catholic. Wow…. OR defense and line has been spectacular all year. Can they get a little better productivity in air? CC at home with a dynamic offense will be great.

Wow - I see Grant beat (And I mean destroyed) Linden 82-7. Is that score right?

WCAL drastically overrated or CCS just way down?

Both?
Maybe a little of both but NorCal in general may be down. Wilcox dominating SF in second half really surprised me. SF isn’t as good as last season but still a very good team. Argument can be made PAL Bay may be better or close to better than WCAL without Serra. Wasn’t surprised LG beat Riordan.

Waiting to hear from one of those Riordan fans that hyped that team all season…
Not really hype from Crusader Nation (save a few. lol). More like excitement for a down program now trending upwards. A young team that started 3 freshmen (+2 playing significant minutes), 6 sophomores and 4 juniors. Only lose 4 senior starters. Would be great to see Riordan schedule some SJS schools for non league

Memory says Grant pushed to get into the SFL and for football only. They got their wish and then wanted out, first year 0-10....never a mention of a decline or coaching demise......SFL hasn't changed one bit....

Reactions: Santa Ball
Not really hype from Crusader Nation (save a few. lol). More like excitement for a down program now trending upwards. A young team that started 3 freshmen (+2 playing significant minutes), 6 sophomores and 4 juniors. Only lose 4 senior starters. Would be great to see Riordan schedule some SJS schools for non league
Now that's a rational post from a rational person. You are not the people referenced to in this post - if fact I should clarify - it is only one person SFcityfan, the Pasty, (cashisking , G61. et al) of the bay area.

lol Punishment was putting Grant in the SFL during the decline and coaching transition.

But it’s a new day! The coaches are developing and kids are coming back to the program.

If things keep going according to plan, we’ll keep rising!
I’m a big fan of grant football. I honestly think they would compete well in d1 and d2. They are that talented.

It's not Grant's fault. The SJS should consider placing Grant, Inderkum, Jesuit, Laguna, and Monterey Trails in the same league. The parity would provide greater competition and avoid league blowouts.

Grant, Indy, MT, and Laguna don’t get to play four quarters of competitive football with their current league alignments. So they are forced to keep their players on the field to stay in shape and work out kinks.

You pair the above teams together and the City will have a nice football and basketball league.

Del oro takes 7-0 lead over Jesuit on opening drive.
Pinnick simply doing what he does. DO fans… is Tommy Poe out? I don’t see him .

Reactions: RidgeRider
Simple game plan. Try to get stops on pinnick.
He’s outhere putting on a show. Special kid.
14-7 still with DO in red zone

Jesuit settled down a little and it’s 14-7 DO up at halftime. Good game. Jesuit started really poorly and has been better since.

HT Serra 47 Salinas 0. Well this is not the game I had hoped Salinas would bring but then again it is not surprising either.

Wtf has happened to Marin Catholic offense? They are terrible, how embarrassing this team is trash on offense this year and learn some discipline every drive multiples penalties

Jesuit goes up 20-14. (Pat blocked)
DO looks like they are getting tired. Hot out here today and day game is something DO isn’t use too.

Big stop by Jesuit. They have been able to get to pinnick after the 1st qtr.
jesuit needs to pound the ground and burn clock

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT