ADVERTISEMENT

Scores?

I can't wait to see Folsom tonight after losing a college O line and another great QB.

Don't know if you guys heard but Jonah Williams is starting at Right Tackle for the crimson tide as a true fresh. Who does that? I've seen a lot of greats in HS and personally I can't recall anybody better on the O-line. What separated him from others is he plays with a mean streak. Scary that he was in HS last year.

Agreed SMR, typical 1st game execution issues. QB Smartt looked good, and the DL was dominant. D.O. JV is a strong group, routed St. Paul 35-0.

DOFBD, DL execution was better than OL. OL was just much more inconsistent than I had expected with a number of returning starters. OL busted open a few holes you could waltz through and made easy work for RB Davis. Was all the legit penalties called on OL that made this game a marathon. Agree Smartt lookd good and so did Hurst. Hurst's brother on JV could play on Varsity, he was dominate last night.

DO will get their mojo, CT will see to that.

Reactions: DelOroFB_Dad
I can't wait to see Folsom tonight after losing a college O line and another great QB.

Don't know if you guys heard but Jonah Williams is starting at Right Tackle for the crimson tide as a true fresh. Who does that? I've seen a lot of greats in HS and personally I can't recall anybody better on the O-line. What separated him from others is he plays with a mean streak. Scary that he was in HS last year.

Sounds the same as Cameron Smith, Lb from Granite Bay, last year started as a true freshman for USC. He played with a mean streak, had 3 int's in one game last year for USC but later tore an acl. They predict him to be a future NFLer. Sacramento area is producing some great athletes going to the next level and beyond!

Reactions: concrete17
Good call on Smith. Man amongst boys. He is a freak out there and plays with passion you rarely see anymore.

DOFBD, DL execution was better than OL. OL was just much more inconsistent than I had expected with a number of returning starters. OL busted open a few holes you could waltz through and made easy work for RB Davis. Was all the legit penalties called on OL that made this game a marathon. Agree Smartt lookd good and so did Hurst. Hurst's brother on JV could play on Varsity, he was dominate last night.

DO will get their mojo, CT will see to that.

Not sure what game you were at SMR, there were flags flying all over the field - unsportsmanlike, face mask, illegal motions by OL and WRs, mutliple sideline penalties, defensive holding, DL offsides - the whole game was a mess, both entire teams were a part of the marathon - ugly comes to mind. DO's run game was much better once they went to 2 backs and a tight end, early on they went spread, but St. Paul had plus guys in the box than DO could block, not good odds. It was nice to see they made the adjustment. St. Paul's offense was anemic, the DO JV defense could have stopped them on most downs. Smart turned some very negative plays into positives, he's very athletic.

Not sure what game you were at SMR, there were flags flying all over the field - unsportsmanlike, face mask, illegal motions by OL and WRs, mutliple sideline penalties, defensive holding, DL offsides - the whole game was a mess, both entire teams were a part of the marathon - ugly comes to mind. DO's run game was much better once they went to 2 backs and a tight end, early on they went spread, but St. Paul had plus guys in the box than DO could block, not good odds. It was nice to see they made the adjustment. St. Paul's offense was anemic, the DO JV defense could have stopped them on most downs. Smart turned some very negative plays into positives, he's very athletic.

Ugly is a good characterization. I just whining.

Ugly is a good characterization. I just whining.
Yeah, I hear you - I was whining as it started to get cold and the flag filled game continued into the night! Just surprised you thought it was a few OL penalties, personally I thought the officiating crew was out to get everybody on the field - only one they didn't throw a flag on was the kid who ran out to get the kicking tee! Made for a boring game really.

That209guy, you here at the game or watching livestream? I'm on the 44 (south) top of the bleachers against the fence, SM shirt and cap.

That209guy, you here at the game or watching livestream? I'm on the 44 (south) top of the bleachers against the fence, SM shirt and cap.
I'm at the game on the SM side at the 45 in the front row. I'm wearing a black shirt and an SM cap.

Rams hold against Serra's. Offense. Great punt by the qb pins the RAMS deep in their own territory. Ball on about the 5.

Serra's #16 hasn't been on the field since his kickoff return for a touchdown. Great 3 way player. Best wishes to him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT