ADVERTISEMENT

SHC hammering M-A 56-44 end of 3

Snippets of game summary from Ethan Kassel:

That rough patch included losses of 20, 44 and 28 points, but things started to turn after an 82-54 home loss to Mitty. The Irish held a team meeting, and though they lost their next four, all of those games were competitive, including two that came down to the last possession.

“We’ve all paid our dues,” McCormack said. “The difference from last year’s team is we all love each other and we all mold well together.”

Probably inaccurate assessment since Osin was not on last year's team. But a statement that makes you go hmmmmmm nonetheless. Honestly I just think when you win players will be giddy.

That rough patch included losses of 20, 44 and 28 points, but things started to turn after an 82-54 home loss to Mitty. The Irish held a team meeting, and though they lost their next four, all of those games were competitive, including two that came down to the last possession.

“We’ve all paid our dues,” McCormack said. “The difference from last year’s team is we all love each other and we all mold well together.”

Probably inaccurate assessment since Osin was not on last year's team. But a statement that makes you go hmmmmmm nonetheless. Honestly I just think when you win players will be giddy.

McCormack’s statement is 100 percent accurate. He knows what he’s talking about.

Reactions: Scott2138
McCormack’s statement is 100 percent accurate. He knows what he’s talking about.

I dont see how you can ascertain that. He can only speak of whats going on with this year's team. He wasnt on last year's team. Only Reed, Cheng, Flowers, Johns, Bow, and Jones can speak to that.

I dont see how you can ascertain that. He can only speak of whats going on with this year's team. He wasnt on last year's team. Only Reed, Cheng, Flowers, Johns, Bow, and Jones can speak to that.
My kid is, and was last year, on that team and like I said, Oisin is very accurate with his statement. He may not have been on the team last year, but everyone else was and he also went to the same school so he knows the “drama” that went on with that team last year.

Here we are sitting on the eve of the the biggest final these kids will probably ever play at high school level and we’re arguing and notting!!! Get over it’ these kids play as a TEAM’ they have each other’s BACKS! They enjoy each other’s company! So get over it!!! The squad was full of DRAMA last year! But not this year’ if the kids can enjoy it why can’t the parents too! grow up! Enjoy the ride!!! It’s all over in less than 3 weeks!! Bring on Bellarmine I say!

Reactions: Scott2138
Here we are sitting on the eve of the the biggest final these kids will probably ever play at high school level and we’re arguing and notting!!! Get over it’ these kids play as a TEAM’ they have each other’s BACKS! They enjoy each other’s company! So get over it!!! The squad was full of DRAMA last year! But not this year’ if the kids can enjoy it why can’t the parents too! grow up! Enjoy the ride!!! It’s all over in less than 3 weeks!! Bring on Bellarmine I say!
Yes!!! Let’s enjoy it!!!!

He was talking about the team as general, different people on the team, they relied on the stars rather than play as a team.

Reactions: CityVibesII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT