ADVERTISEMENT

St. Mary's - Stockton vs Mater Dei @ Levi's Stadium

Aponte scores TD from the Wildcat. 2pt conversion no good. 6-0 Rams.

CN ko return TD called back.

CN Bashette runs back KO for TD but holding called . Huge break....97 yard returned called back.

Nice TD drive by CN. Rams secondary caught sleeping a couple times with WR open big time, especially on 4th and 2 TD pass. PAT kick no good. 13-6 Rams.

Cardinals strip the ball out of Fontes hands and strike back with deep TD pass on the first play. This time PAT good. We are tied 13-13.

Rams fumble again. Aponte stripped this time. CN holding the Rams up before taking them down and like piranhas, stripping the Rams clean. CN ball on Rams 35.

Aponte muffed the snap, punt is blocked. CN recovers in the endzone. CN 20 SM 13.

Rams are falling apart. This week it's the Rams with the TO's.

The sophomore, Jamar Marshall, drops the ko, picks it up and returns it for a Rams TD. The kid can run! All tied again at 20.

Newman seems to always step up in this series. Last year I was sitting with the Rams fans in Stockton and they were really impressed how well newman was prepared and coached. Lots of game left but I'm not surprised its close even though I thought St Mary's would win by a few scores. Thanks for the updates bulldogmc! BTW, how does Barrington look for CN?

Rams with the big hit on the CN ko return forces the fumble. Rams take over on CN 27.

Aponte with the Wildcat for 1st down followed by Frampton for the TD. Rams back on top 27-20.

Newman seems to always step up in this series. Last year I was sitting with the Rams fans in Stockton and they were really impressed how well newman was prepared and coached. Lots of game left but I'm not surprised its close even though I thought St Mary's would win by a few scores. Thanks for the updates bulldogmc! BTW, how does Barrington look for CN?
Barrington looks good, able to get the ball to the wide open WR's. Now mixing it up with QB keeper and Mendoza for the 1st down.

Beautiful shovel pass to Mendoza for big gain.False start sets CN back 5 to their 45.

Looks like you got a great game @bulldogmgc just like here at Vacaville, this one a bit more defensive as OR scored its first TD with 27 seconds left in the half, they lead 10-7 at Halftime

Pass deflected. Rams MLB Heath down on the ground with cramps. Heat is taken its toll in the dark hours.

Rams get Barrington before he can get the 1st down. But, facemask gives CN 1st down on Rams 20. CN threatening.

Barrington sacked. Fumble but CN recovers even thought Rams come out with the ball. 4th and 16, CN goes for it. Pass is incomplete, good coverage.

In a game like this CN needs to take chances. They need a few breaks. Sounds like its a bit sloppy. How does #56 Kahuaelio look for CN? Really a stud all over the field.

Marshall drops the pass thinking TD with wide open space. But, Rams stick to ground with what was working with Aponte keepers with big gains and Frampton in for the 1 yard TD. 34-20 with 1:23 left in the half.

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
Newman will fold. St Mary's too much and is used to playing in the heat. Rams should pull away soon.
Agree. Those turnovers early were the equalizer. But, credit Barrington for finding the wide open WR's for 2 scores. CN really hasn't stopped the Rams offense. Its the Rams stopping themselves with penalties and turnovers early on. Anticipate the Rams to pull away further in the 2nd half, as well.

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
Rams killing themselves with penalties. 1st and 27 at their own 43. Another flag!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT