Streak One

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 11, 2003
Wilcox leads Kaiser 20-13 Halftime

McClymonds leads Garfield 6-0 Halftime

Menlo-Atherton leads Lincoln-SD 14-7 Halftime

Hilmar leads Strathmore 28-0 Halftime

If you didn’t watch the Lawndale vs SJM game you missed a incredible controversial ending

Hilmar shuts out Strathmore 49-0 after losing to them in a 2017 bowl game.

Quite a three game stretch for Hilmar to end the year

Reactions: FormerD1Backer
Wilcox leads Kaiser 34-27

Rio Linda leads San Gorgonio 35-21

McClymonds leads Garfield 26-6

McClymonds beats Garfield 32-6 for the 4-A title.

Mack joins Central Catholic and De La Salle as only NorCal teams with at least three straight state titles

San Diego beats Colfax 21-10

San Diego scored final 21 points after getting down 10-0

Rio Linda beats San Gorgonio 38-35.

Cameron Skattebo set the section rushing record with more than 3,500 yards according to Joe Davidson

If you didn’t watch the Lawndale vs SJM game you missed a incredible controversial ending

I watched it and not real sure where controversy is here. PI isn’t a automatic first down in high school best I remember. The QB run/fumble was a fourth down play. Once this is understood it’s actually pretty cut and dry. QB was laying on ground when he recovered his own fumble, so he is down immediately once it’s controlled. They ruled this happened outside the plain so no score. Yes he moved it over the plain but can’t advance a down ball. (The safety was the only poor call I saw in this game. It didn’t impact the outcome however.)

I watched it and not real sure where controversy is here. PI isn’t a automatic first down in high school best I remember. The QB run/fumble was a fourth down play. Once this is understood it’s actually pretty cut and dry. QB was laying on ground when he recovered his own fumble, so he is down immediately once it’s controlled. They ruled this happened outside the plain so no score. Yes he moved it over the plain but can’t advance a down ball. (The safety was the only poor call I saw in this game. It didn’t impact the outcome however.)
Oh I completely agree try telling SJM that lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT