ADVERTISEMENT

The Throne Tournament for High School

Don’t believe California schools are aloud . That’s why they are never At Geico. They may enter as a Club Team

Is was originally supposed to be a tournament that only included State Champions. But due to lack of interest I guess anyone with a decent record is allowed to play. There are still two open spots on the bracket and the tournament is supposed to begin in two weeks.

Columbus will 90% win it, but they are also playing Chipotle Nationals, so will they give their full effort?

So check this out

Notre Dame is just straight up using their name

Roosevelt has changed their name to The Vale

Interesting……..

Just watched a few minutes of this thing... Not so sure they spent more than a couple dollars on production quality. I've seen better stuff on NFHS.

Just watched a few minutes of this thing... Not so sure they spent more than a couple dollars on production quality. I've seen better stuff on NFHS.
How did Plano East do? Them Texas folks think they they best in the nation

Oak Ridge from Florida just beat Plano East

The Final Four are:

Oak Ridge (FL) vs. Roosevelt (CA)
Columbus (FL) vs. Ridge View (SC)

Oak Ridge from Florida just beat Plano East

The Final Four are:

Oak Ridge (FL) vs. Roosevelt (CA)
Columbus (FL) vs. Ridge View (SC)
Welp so much for Texas. Told them folks until you travel out of state you can’t be considered the best in the nation

Reactions: ayalar09
Why? This is not a sanctioned high school event. It’s basically a club tournament.

This is their Second tourney in about a months time. Columbus already won what they called The Throne National Championship on Feb 19th

This is their Second tourney in about a months time. Columbus already won what they called The Throne National Championship on Feb 19th
These things are absurd. Give the kids a month off to rest and rehab for AAU instead of a never ending high school season.

Reactions: Eastbayhoops
And Roosevelt wins the 2023 Throne National Championship

Just shows Cali basketball is probably the highest level basketball in the country right now.

Period.

So Columbus wins the Throne National Championship in February
and Roosevelt Wins the Throne National Championship in March .
Hmmmm. Will there be an April Throne National Champ

Last edited:
i know that . i was making a joke of the Throne . How they have multiple “ National Championships”

Reactions: ayalar09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT