ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on tonight's SFL Games?

The Heat Miser

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 5, 2018
Hey Guys, new to the board and I am excited to get into the action!

There are some interesting SFL games tonight that should be great ones. I would love to hear your guys thoughts/predictions on the games.
Del oro vs Oak Ridge will be an awesome game. Del Oro has been dominating in all aspects of the game and this will be there first true test. What has impressed me the most about Del oro is the speed of their defense. Those guys fly around and force turnovers. Oak Ridge is also very talented and have a consistent/talented well coached offense/defense.This game comes down to turnovers in my opinion. Every possession will count!

Looking into Rocklin vs. Grant I believe this will be a very close game. Grant is very talented at the skill positions and could give Rocklin problems in the open field. They had a great OT win against GB and should be pumped to get another league win this time on their home field. Rocklin on the other hand has some weapons of their own. QB Cade Wyant is a true talent and smart decision maker that shoulders the entire Rocklin offense. If the Rocklin O Line can give him time Grant might have problems.

In the final game we have Whitney vs Folsom. I think we all know this game will be over in the 1st Q. Folsom has too many weapons and will probably have multiple one play TD drives. For Whitney this game is all about coming out free of injury and finding some small victories to build on.
My Predictions:
Del oro
over Oak Ridge
Rocklin over Grant
Folsom over Whitney

Last edited:
Reactions: Santa Ball
Hey Guys, new to the board and I am excited to get into the action!

There are some interesting SFL games tonight that should be great ones. I would love to hear your guys thoughts/predictions on the games.
Del oro vs Oakridge will be an awesome game. Del Oro has been dominating in all aspects of the game and this will be there first true test. What has impressed me the most about Del oro is the speed of their defense. Those guys fly around and force turnovers. Oakridge is also very talented and have a consistent/talented well coached offense/defense.This game comes down to turnovers in my opinion. Every possession will count!

Looking into Rocklin vs. Grant I believe this will be a very close game. Grant is very talented at the skill positions and could give Rocklin problems in the open field. They had a great OT win against GB and should be pumped to get another league win this time on their home field. Rocklin on the other hand has some weapons of their own. QB Cade Wyant is a true talent and smart decision maker that shoulders the entire Rocklin offense. If the Rocklin O Line can give him time Grant might have problems.

In the final game we have Whitney vs Folsom. I think we all know this game will be over in the 1st Q. Folsom has too many weapons and will probably have multiple one play TD drives. For Whitney this game is all about coming out free of injury and finding some small victories to build on.
My Predictions:
Del oro
over Oakridge
Rocklin over Grant
Folsom over Whitney
It is Oak Ridge, not "Oakridge."

Is the Del Oro Oak Ridge game being streamed by anyone?
Most likely, yes. Go to YouTube and search or look for the Del Oro News channel. Homecoming tonight so lots other things before and during the half time.

If not streaming there, keep looking. Most of the games can be watched. DO faithful everywhere :)

Last edited:
Nice win for the Pacers tonight over Rocklin. Having already beaten GB, it’s looking more and more like GHS could finish 4th in league. Better than some predicted.

Reactions: Deltadodger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT