ADVERTISEMENT

WACC up for grabs?..

HSfan82

Sports Fanatic
Dec 10, 2013
SL and Encinal are poised to take over League crown..quietly Odowd has gone 0-5 and nobody talking about their demise.. what’s up there, Berkeley better but IMO not quite there yet, not sure if Piedmont and/or Castro Valley a threat, anybody got any info?.

The O’Dowd demise was something that people have been talking about in the Oakland area for a few years. Kaufman did a fantastic job, when those Elite recruits were in the pipeline, but from what I’ve seen, lower level numbers are at a low. The underclassman do not look as physically developed as years in the past. I heard Kaufman is really busy with his Church, so is basically a figure head of the program. Will be an interesting job, if it comes open this winter.

With all that being said, I do think they will still compete for the League title. Encinal player Mack well, and are loaded at the skill positions. The LB’er #21 is an absolute monster. They are only suiting up 25 players or so every week, so depth could be an issue. SL had a huge loss with the CV transfer going down the Freedom game. Probably the most explosive player they have. SL will be a problem, if they can get consistent QB play. Berkeley is building. Much improved. Still think a few years away from really competing. CV and Piedmont, unfortunately are fighting for 2 wins in the league.

Interesting twist the SJ mercury mentioned was Logan trying to get in the WACC in 2020. Don’t they have to win a league championship first?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT