ADVERTISEMENT

WCAL 2024 Football Schedules

SI has the top offensive lineman in Northern California John Mills and their other OL stud was the WCAL Freshman of the Year in Isaia Vandermade.
Our HC was a OL himself at the highest level so he knows a thing or two about pounding the ball.
VC's Champ Taulealea is the WCAL's top 2025 lineman. Mills, Riordan's Peter Langi and Losipin Tupou, SF's Netane and Serra's Akpa and Shamieh are also highly regarded.

Last edited:
VC's Champ Taulealea is the WCAL's top 2025 lineman. Mills, Riordan's Peter Langi and Losipin Tupou, SF's Netane and Serra's Akpa and Shamieh are also highly regarded.
How about Isaia Vandermade @ SI. He started on both sides of the ball and was the WCAL Freshman of the Year. Reporter Brandon Huffman tweeted a 247Sports article about him at a recent camp last month in Seattle that he attended where he did very well.

Last edited:
How about Isaia Vandermade @ SI. He started on both sides of the ball and was the WCAL Freshman of the Year. Reporter Brandon Huffman tweeted a 247Sports article about him at a recent camp last month in Seattle that he attended where he did very well.
If you're referencing the NW Showcase, Tofi was overall MVP of his session at the NW Showcase two weekends ago. QB Mike Mitchell was overall MVP of his session. Cynai Thomas was WR MVP.

View: https://x.com/BrandonHuffman/status/1796997386574926223

If you're referencing the NW Showcase, Tofi was overall MVP of his session at the NW Showcase two weekends ago. QB Mike Mitchell was overall MVP of his session. Cynai Thomas was WR MVP.

View: https://x.com/BrandonHuffman/status/1796997386574926223

Totally different camp. I was referencing an article Brandon Huffman had also tweeted about to make the case SI has more than just 1 guy in the trenches. We might have 3 or 4 by the end of the season as I'm expecting some big things from our edge rusher Daniel Leupold this upcoming year.

Sounds like actual college coaches were at the Under Armor camp and not sure who was all at the NW Showcase you're talking about?

I also realized after reading the article again that if you're a legit football player? You'd want to look at SI where the HC actually has deep college relationships to help you get there. He also knows what colleges are looking for with his own son primed for the spotlight in the upcoming years.

Last edited:
Totally different camp. I was referencing an article Brandon Huffman had also tweeted about to make the case SI has more than just 1 guy in the trenches. We might have 3 or 4 by the end of the season as I'm expecting some big things from our edge rusher Daniel Leupold this upcoming year.

Sounds like actual college coaches were at the Under Armor camp and not sure who was all at the NW Showcase you're talking about?

I also realized after reading the article again that if you're a legit football player? You'd want to look at SI where the HC actually has deep college relationships to help you get there. He also knows what colleges are looking for with his own son primed for the spotlight in the upcoming years.
Uh. Ok.

View: https://x.com/johntofijr/status/1796626059682549878

Reactions: Niklas227 and MC415
SI has the top offensive lineman in Northern California John Mills and their other OL stud was the WCAL Freshman of the Year in Isaia Vandermade.
Our HC was a OL himself at the highest level so he knows a thing or two about pounding the ball.
3rd rated OL in NorCal according to 247.

Reactions: Niklas227
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT