ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Scoreboard

I have trouble seeing Folsom beat Serra on the road this season. Folsom is very young and this is Serra's best senior class ever. Based on what I saw against MT Folsom is very talented but they're a year away IMO. Serra by 10.
Yeah I see 10-14 point spread favoring serra. And Serra rarely blows the doors off teams so if they win 21-7 it will be a dominant game even though the score is close on paper. I just don’t see Folsom able to take the ball away when they need to.

The dogs were not called off
So you were down 35-0 at halftime and the Folsom 1s just magically couldn't score 1 point in the second half?

Your post might be the post of the year. Folsom could have thrown 70 on MT in that game and Folsom is young!

Serra's offense has some big shoes to fill from last year's team. They also have some key guys questionable for Saturday's game, Defense is lights out and will have to dominate and cause some turnovers. Low scoring game.

Serra's offense has some big shoes to fill from last year's team. They also have some key guys questionable for Saturday's game, Defense is lights out and will have to dominate and cause some turnovers. Low scoring game.
Something doesn’t add up to me. Isn’t this the best Serra team in years ? (At least on paper?). Folsom lost 80% + of there offense and is super young. If Serra doesn’t win comfortably I will be a little disappointed.

So you were down 35-0 at halftime and the Folsom 1s just magically couldn't score 1 point in the second half?

Your post might be the post of the year. Folsom could have thrown 70 on MT in that game and Folsom is young!
Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89

Yes, of course you are correct. It's actually quite strange that they didn't. An investigation into the mystery is clearly in order. Kudos!

• Haha
Reactions: bulldogmgc
Do you know why this game starts at 12 Noon?…. I am just curious because the next weeks game against DLS is scheduled for 2:30….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT