ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Scoreboard

DLS is in Trouble…. The SF DLine is Dominating DLS O Line…. DLS Defense calls Tome out on a 3rd and 23 and then gives up a 39 yard run….

Give ST Francis all the Credit though they are more physical then DLS and they are making the plays……

Whoever said that SF could Beat DLS this year was right on, their defense is impressive….
Well, I felt based on what I saw in last year's COVID-19 season that DLS was vulnerable along the line of scrimmage

Reactions: THEOC89
Manteca leads Turlock 44-21 Q3.

Blake Nichelson has five touchdowns, including a 91 yard TD run.

I joined the DLS-SF just after Sparty’s onside kick. Then dueling fumbles. Then the 3rd and 22 conversion. Then the phenomenal TD pass.

Great half by the Lancers!

Can they maintain?

Run right… #4 of the Lancers…. (teu?) runs for 31 to first down on Sparty 9

Offside offense.. 1st and goal on 14…

Nice run down to the 5…. 2nd down

Run into middle gets nothing…. 3rd down.

Pass incomplete… 4th down.

FG try…. Up and good. 24-7.

KIckoff… Bounces to Zeke Barry on the 5…. Sets up blockers, burst thru… and GOES ALL THE WAY!!

28-21 Newman. This is turning into a great game. I’m really impressed with how good vintage tackles. I know they wished the first half was cleaner. Way to many penalties. They would def be up.

Kickoff muffed, but picked up, runs to 23.

Run middle.. gets 4. 2nd down and 6.

Nice run left by Teu… First down on 35.

Lancers line doing a job.

First down run gets less than a yard…

QB scramble for a short gain…. 3rd and 7.

Pass incomplete, near-sack, had to hurry. Spartans haven’t spent a lot of time in the Lancer backfield, could be a good sign…

Bad punt goes OB on DLS 42.

SF getting too cute too early in trying to milk clock early Q3. They are taking WAY too long to run plays and getting out of rhythm.

Worry about that in Q4.

Nice run, bounced off to right…. Greer for 8. 2nd and 2.

QB keeper close to first down…. ref eyeballs it…. First down.

Run for 6.. 2nd down and 4.

QB keeper close to another first down…. it is. 1st and 10 on Lancer 37.

Elk Grove was up 21-7 in forth and now trail 28-21. After 87 yd run by Eg they fumbled 1st and goal and Oak Ridge Marched 90 yds for go ahead score

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT