ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Scoreboard

Impressive drive…. Sparty threatening to turn things around…. Kickoff goes OB, re-kick.

Kick returned to 25. Lancers could have taken the penalty, that cost ‘em 10 yeards.

Nice run, making something out of nothing, bouncing off guys for 3. 2nd and 7.

PItch left gets only a couple. 3rd and 5.

On 4th and 10 from 46 with 20 seconds Eg throws a 35 yd pass into triple coverage and caught . Last play of game with 3 seconds Eg scores Td . Goes for 2 and loses 28-27

Kick returned to 25. Lancers could have taken the penalty, that cost ‘em 10 yeards.

Nice run, making something out of nothing, bouncing off guys for 3. 2nd and 7.

PItch left gets only a couple. 3rd and 5.

SF has already lost this game IMO. Coaching staff has curled up into a ball hoping not to lose — which is exactly what prevent offense (or defense) does to you.

They’ve gone completely away from what got them into the lead. Unless they get aggressive again, they’re done.

Fair catch on Sparty 32.

Handoff for 9… 2nd and 1.

Greer with a big gain… First down Sparty at the Lancers 41.

Near-fumble on exchange next play, but DLS holds onto it. 2nd and about 10, 4th Q starts…

Big run, but a holding call on DLS. 2nd and long. Right at the 50.

Liberty Brentwood def. Campolindo 13-7, Cougars drive down to the nine but their 4th and goal play caught just out of bounds

Nice run by Barber to the 43, 3rd and 11.

Long pass after a play fake… No dice. 4th down. Punt team….

Newman wins 34-29 over a very good vintage team. What a second half. Vintage cleans it up and they are going to make some noise.

Touched down on the 12…. Lancers ball, 10:39 left.

Nice run by Teu for 6.

Teu with a long, twisty run… But it’s called back, holding.

2nd and um…. 14-ish. Refs can’t decide where to spot it.

The end up putting it on the 8.

Pass incomplete, well-covered. 3rd and 13-14-ish.

QB back to pass in end zone…. Tries to throw, knocked into the air… and DROPPED by DLS defender. 4th down.

Punt to Zeke Barry, he blasta guy and returns it to 35.

Handoff for shortSparty gain, 2nd down.

Reactions: larry legend33
Confusing watching the Maxpreps feed. they seemingly have not gotten the score right all night.
Ditto for my NFHS feed lots of static and home side crowd narrations. If it wasn't for kiddman and his 32 caliber game cast. My screen says 0 to 0 on the banner scoreboard?!?! I've changed, refreshed and rebooted the streaming I even changed the computer and nothings improved next up is my BVD's since they almost stink as bad as the streaming broadcast quality.
Score kiddmann?
Now's when you start requesting "donations " . Your updates are the most relevant and clearest when compared to whatever else purports to be available.

Greer gets a few up the middle… 3rd and about 4. Injury time out. Lancer defender down.

Barber runs up the middle for 12. 1st down on the 15.

same guy for 3…. 2nd and 7 on the 12.

Run off left tackle to the 5…. 7:08 left.

Run up the middle…. FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lancers recover!

Long pass…. Almost got the catch…. 4th and 10. Lancer will hafta give it back…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT