ADVERTISEMENT

Week 5 Scores

Palma 7 Salinas 6 Final in very sloppy game on both sides. Defenses for both were sound. Penalties, turnovers, mistakes - sloppy play.

Palma 7 Salinas 6 Q4 2:29 : Salinas TD pass. Salinas QB Shaefer goes for 2 and stopped short.

Palma goes 4th and short at mid field and Salinas stops them and has short field and scores. Goes for two and misses. On side kick and Palma recovers and runs ouyt time after deep in their own territory after bad snap.

Folsom beat Lincoln 41-14

St. Ignatius beat Sacred Heart Cathedral 20-17

Liberty beat Freedom 21-14

Manteca beat Oakdale 26-23

Heritage beat Antioch 34-14

Game got cancelled this afternoon. Joe Davidson mentioned on twitter that Rocklin may play St. Mary's on Saturday

I just saw your other post about the Folsom /Rocklin game. Damn this sh!t is a pain in the ass to keep up with. But much better than no football. Tell Rivals give you a raise.

Reactions: concrete17
I just saw your other post about the Folsom /Rocklin game. Damn this sh!t is a pain in the ass to keep up with. But much better than no football. Tell Rivals give you a raise.

Rumor has it that Rocklin had some Covid test not back and offered to play Folsom on Saturday but Folsom declined. Seems fishy. Folsom throws Lincoln on the schedule then. The one team that Folsom could lose too in the SFL. So do they not meet this year?
Anybody know the truth.

Rumor has it that Rocklin had some Covid test not back and offered to play Folsom on Saturday but Folsom declined. Seems fishy. Folsom throws Lincoln on the schedule then. The one team that Folsom could lose too in the SFL. So do they not meet this year?
Anybody know the truth.
Folsom vs Rocklin game cancelled due to COVID-19 test lab issues is correct:

St. Mary’s at Monterey Trail also was cancelled last night (same test lab?).

Rocklin to host St. Mary’s tonight pending test results:

🤞🏼

Why wouldn’t Folsom play Rocklin today?
That was was sfl title. Instead they pull a sacrificial lamb (Lincoln) on the schedule.

Anyways rocklin vs st Mary’s will be huge.

I was told test where lost by the agency. Not sure if that's true or not. I think Folsom probably had about 2 hours to make a decision to take a game vs Lincoln or possibly lose out on a game all together. Sucks for everyone involved.

Reactions: MTsince2004
Why wouldn’t Folsom play Rocklin today?
That was was sfl title. Instead they pull a sacrificial lamb (Lincoln) on the schedule.

Anyways rocklin vs st Mary’s will be huge.
I don't think Folsom was dodging Rocklin. As soon as there is an issue with testing, teams scramble for the replacement opponent. It's just too chancy to wait it out. There are only so many games that can be salvaged for this senior class. A guaranteed opponent on Friday night is worth two possible opponents on Saturday.

A few more scores of note from CCS:

Aptos 55, Watsonville 0
Sequoia 50, South SF 6 (SSF's 23rd straight loss)
Palo Alto 43, Santa Clara 10
Aragon 33, Capuchino 7
Gunn 55, Los Altos 21
El Camino 34, Woodside 7
Burlingame 21, King's Academy 14

Last edited:
This was the year rocklin could beat Folsom. They have a tremendous senior class in all sports really. Too bad it happened like that but I guess a game is better than no game.

This is an outside perspective, but I think Folsom wanted to get a home game in for their senior night. Maybe it was too hard to move it to Saturday or maybe Lincoln would only play Friday and not be a backup plan for Saturday.

Eiher way, this would have been a great game and Rocklin had a good chance of winning, but I don't believe Folsom was dodging them.

DLS 41 Cal Hi 10 3rd Qtr 2:51 remaining

Just got home & turned on game on NFHS streaming. Screen score board lists California and the guys in green & silver as "AWAY". There are zero announcers and I think they left the broadcast microphones in the trunk of their car.....I can barely hear the Cal Hi announcer in the distance , an occasional reaction from the fans in the stands(cowbells included). A real bargain for my monthly subscription. If these broadcast were rated on Yelp they would get 5 dumpster fires from me.

Oh and the Warrior jv's lead the Rockets 113-100 with a coupla minuchkis left on the game clock. Go doobs!!!

Last edited:
DLS 41 Cal Hi 10 3rd Qtr 2:51 remaining

Just got home & turned on game on NFHS streaming. Screen score board lists California and the guys in green & silver as "AWAY". There are zero announcers and I think they left the broadcast microphones in the trunk of their car.....I can barely hear the Cal Hi announcer in the distance , an occasional reaction from the fans in the stands(cowbells included). A real bargain for my monthly subscription. If these broadcast were rated on Yelp they would get 5 dumpster fires from me.

Oh and the Warrior jv's lead the Rockets 113-100 with a coupla minuchkis left in the the game. Go doobs!!!
At least you’re hearing the announcing of Bill Chestnut!

Reactions: observer22
A final final
The "Away" Spartans 48-Cal Hi 10

This just in........the Gong Show judges have just awarded the Pay for Streaming NFHS broadcast 4-X's (not cerveza) for quality of broadcast, El Stinkeroney compadres

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT