ADVERTISEMENT

Week 5 Scores

newman cannot beat anyone that outclasses them in the speed department. almost every team i mentioned qualifies in this category. the other teams i mentioned are teams that can/would/will beat new man at there own game. i do not mean this as disrespect towards how good they are…..for a d 4 team.

what i will disrespect them for however is allowing that flagrantly racist coach to continue on in employment after he got exposed. and not only that, they even went so far as to punish the people who blowed the whistle. shows that they are completely devoid of morals and class as a program and as an institution.

ncs needs to do the right thing step in and either ban new man from playoff competition until they clean it up or just make them play de la salle in the first round every year with no loser plays on so they can just be cannon fodder. programs like that should not have the opporunity to represent ncs at the state level.

but then again this is the bay area. schools and coaches can treat people as racist as they want with zero consequences for anyone other than the people who blow the whistle. i could name ten other schools that do the same thing.
Just read the article regarding the case with the coach/school. Very disappointing if even some of it is true.

Bellarmine immediately fired their AD a few years ago for an insensitive joke. Not all Bay Area schools tolerate this behavior.

The Bell’s basketball team was riding high and the football team was turning it around at that time too. Not so much now.

For round five, there were 35 teams that went to undefeated as against round four was at 58...Round five has 28 undefeated teams at 4-0, three at 3-0 and four at 5-0. the break down is Maxwell Las Plumas and Ferndale at 3-0. the teams at 5-0 are Downey, Placer, West Park and Rodriguez. Teams of notice in the undefeated group of four are Las Lomas, DeLaSalle, California,San Ramon Valley...The Wolves walked over McClymonds 51-14 in last Friday night. The Warriors were not ready for what SRV brought to the game..But look what else happened,, DLS came from behind to stop St. Mary's 38-35and California dumped Antioch 47-18.
The North Bay league Red Wood Empire adobe has three teams at 4-0..Cardinal Newman, Windsor and San Marin, all three will see each other in the two next weeks. And Rodriguez at 5-0 visits Vacaville next Friday..The Bulldogs are big , but the Mustangs will have to use a fast moving offense as well as a defense to catch VV the same way did by Cardinal Newman. Other teams of 4-0 are Twelves Bridges,Red Bluff, Shasta of Redding, Sonoma Valley,Sacramento, Summerville, Lincoln, Wheatland Highland, Grant Bay, Winters,
El Cerrito, Salesian, Irvinton, Bradshaw Christian, Orestimba, Hughson and Sonora. I did not list all the 4-0 undefeated teams but I will be on the money next time.

Reactions: FBAddict and MC415
Just read the article regarding the case with the coach/school. Very disappointing if even some of it is true.

Bellarmine immediately fired their AD a few years ago for an insensitive joke. Not all Bay Area schools tolerate this behavior.

The Bell’s basketball team was riding high and the football team was turning it around at that time too. Not so much now.
if you think the article was bad the full story about what really happened is much worser. completely ridiculous that someone like that is allowed within 1000 yards of a school, let alone leading a high profile program. but hey it’s new man so what can you expect. same school that let Paul Cronin run amuck for years.

if you think the article was bad the full story about what really happened is much worser. completely ridiculous that someone like that is allowed within 1000 yards of a school, let alone leading a high profile program. but hey it’s new man so what can you expect. same school that let Paul Cronin run amuck for years.
Coach Cronin was a class act at Newman. Dip your moist and plump comments in flour, and stop spewing misinformation.

Reactions: concrete17
Coach Cronin was a class act at Newman. Dip your moist and plump comments in flour, and stop spewing misinformation.
take away the “cl” and you would be on to something there’s a reason that the instant he left new man no school is willing to put up with him for more than a year or two (and in some cases not even a few months) despite home being a very knowledgeable coach. only new man puts up with antics like his and people like the coach they have now.

rancho cotate 37 freedom 0.

on freedoms home coming.

what in the world is happening at freedom? this should not be happening.

someone please explain what is happening that a team with that talent is 0-4 and getting running clocked by a below average team. please make it make sense.
You mean you still have not got to the bottom of this yet?….

That’s such a bummer, we have all been just dying to know what has happened to freedom since their longtime coach left for Heritage?!…. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: FormerD1Backer
You mean you still have not got to the bottom of this yet?….

That’s such a bummer, we have all been just dying to know what has happened to freedom since their longtime coach left for Heritage?!…. 🤣
He may learn to spell AND punctuate before this mystery gets solved!

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT