ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 Scoreboard

Folsom turns it over on downs near midfield. Interesting choice to go for it after Folsom has controlled field position. Could see it argued either way

Spartans QB play is so terrible that’s why I took Folsom, they have way too much talent to lose to low level qb
My thoughts as well. St marys of Stockton is the team to watch in next couple of years. These kids are all young!

Reactions: MC415
I would go for it too all day, not like Sua is going to make a play

Folsom drives about 80 yards and cap it off with a short FG. Folsom leads DLS 10-0 Q2

Didn’t DLS have a D1 QB kid on JV last year? What happened to him?
He’s really the worst quality Bay Area program QB I have seen in a long time, he doesn’t even give his receivers a chance……he sails it 30-40 feet over their heads or throws it 5-7 yards away from them in the dirt, they don’t have 1 kid with mediocre accuracy in that entire program ?

Reactions: larry legend33
He’s really the worst quality Bay Area program QB I have seen in a long time, he doesn’t even give his receivers a chance……he sails it 30-40 feet over their heads or throws it 5-7 yards away from them in the dirt, they don’t have 1 kid with mediocre accuracy in that entire program ?
How can you attract kids that can throw running 3 plays on offense:
1. Counter
2. Dive
3. Whatever other 1960s running play you can think of

Reactions: MC415 and cityfan
You don't see DLS physically DOMINATED like this very often. This is nuts

DLS big GOOSE EGG in 1st half!!!!!
This game has a somewhat similar feel to the game back in 18’ (or was that 19’?) when it was scoreless at half and Folsom looked like to bigger and stronger team headed into halftime. DLS won 14-0. two bigger differences this year:
1) Folsom has the lead at halftime
2) Defensively, Folsom seems to just be daring the Spartans to throw.

Thought, how much does Folsom benefit from having played DLS multiple times in recent past, including twice last year? When facing a unique Offense like DLS’s, seems like familiariTy is a benefit for the Dogs.

If Folsom comes out of the locker room and scores a TD, that may just do it. Spartans aren’t built to come back and score in bunches IMHO.

This game has a somewhat similar feel to the game back in 18’ (or was that 19’?) when it was scoreless at half and Folsom looked like to bigger and stronger team headed into halftime. DLS won 14-0. two bigger differences this year:
1) Folsom has the lead at halftime
2) Defensively, Folsom seems to just be daring the Spartans to throw.

Thought, how much does Folsom benefit from having played DLS multiple times in recent past, including twice last year? When facing a unique Offense like DLS’s, seems like familiariTy is a benefit for the Dogs.

If Folsom comes out of the locker room and scores a TD, that may just do it. Spartans aren’t built to come back and score in bunches IMHO.
Hard to say. This is the worst DLS team I've ever seen.

They still have a legit chance to win this game, which is wild.

Folsm is soooo much better than DLS this year, its not remotely close. But they still have to play a clean 2nd half to win. If DLS gets an early score, this will get interesting quickly.

Folsom is only up 10-0. Really at the half. All this hype for a whole week, 10-0, WOW. What excitement. QPR is gonna have a field day no matter who wins this incredible shootout

Folsom is only up 10-0. Really at the half. All this hype for a whole week, 10-0, WOW. What excitement. QPR is gonna have a field day no matter who wins this incredible shootout
Folsom has now held DLS to a goose egg in the 1st half- TWICE.

How many teams have done that to Sparty?

3rd n 8 for Folsom on opening drive to begin second half. Incomplete pass brings up 4th down for Folsom

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT