ADVERTISEMENT

Scoreboard 09/28 - 09/30

I would definitely say if Serra/DLS played right now it would be a closer game. Serra is clearly the best team in NorCal this year but Folsom held their own against them. It’s kind of strange, Folsom outplayed Serra after the 1st quarter. Serra whips DLS and DLS then turns around and beats Folsom in the road.

Good chance of Folsom meeting DLS in the playoffs again and next time it’ll be in Concord. Folsom has performed better at DLS then at home.

Also, how good is Clovis North? I missed it but they beat JSerra last week?!
Yeah def strange. DLS speed and ability to run and dominate line of scrimmage make it a tough matchup for Folsom. OR just doesn’t have the athletes to match with Folsom , whereas DLS clearly does.
If Lyons’s plays like he did last night Folsom will be a tough out in playoffs. He was great.

Clovis north.. yeah big win. Huge win.
6-0. Doesn’t look like they will lose rest of way.
Gotta be really good.

I’m predicting Serra to be NorCal Open rep.

I’m predicting it will be NCS Open (DLS or SRV) vs Central D1 (Clovis North) in the NorCal D1AA Regional Championship game. Clovis North is an undefeated D1 team and currently ranked higher than DLS in Calpreps.

I’m also predicting it will be NCS D1 (SRV or DLS) vs SJS D1 (Folsom, CC, or Oak Ridge) for NorCal D1A Regional Championship game.

And, SJS D2 (St. Mary’s or Rocklin) vs Oakland (McClymonds) for NorCal D2AA Regional Championship game.

But, I can also see teams getting swapped above outside of Serra for NorCal Open. Still lots of games left to be played.

Last edited:
Reactions: THEOC89

I’m predicting it will be NCS Open (DLS or SRV) vs Central D1 (Clovis North) in the NorCal D1AA Regional Championship game. Clovis North is an undefeated D1 team and currently ranked higher than DLS in Calpreps.

I’m also predicting it will be NCS D1 (SRV or DLS) vs SJS D1 (Folsom or Oak Ridge) for NorCal D1A Regional Championship game.

And, SJS D2 (St. Mary’s or Rocklin) vs Oakland (McClymonds) for NorCal D2AA Regional Championship game.

But, I can also see teams getting swapped above outside of Serra for NorCal Open. Still lots of games left to be played.
I would not rule out CC for D1! Transfers became eligible last game.

I would not rule out CC for D1! Transfers became eligible last game.
Updated. Lots of football and CC not the only team that welcomed transfers. In SJS D2 Manteca may have Bryson Davis back for playoffs. GB just surprised many with beatdown vs DO. Pretty sure as much as Manteca would love a rematch vs St. Mary’s and Manteca, pretty sure GB would love a rematch vs Manteca. Jesuit could be the sleeper in SJS D2, with their dominating victory vs CVC making a statement. Again, lots of football left.

I’m also predicting it will be NCS D1 (SRV or DLS) vs SJS D1 (Folsom, CC, or Oak Ridge) for NorCal D1A Regional Championship game.

I wouldn’t sleep on PITT in NCS…. I don’t think SRV has the speed to beat DLS and won’t beat them in their league game…. And whoever loses between DLS and SEV will be in NCS D1 due to the dumb open playoff bracket….

PITT should have no problem running the table, the best team they have left is either Antioch or Liberty…. Antioch doesn’t have the QB play to beat Pitt and Liberty doesn’t have the size or speed….

So PITT will be in the Open Forsure and face the winner of the DLS vs SRV Leage game…. And I think PITT can beat DLS this year as I have always felt the Coaching was the reason PITT could never beat DLS over the past 30 years….

DLS seems to be putting it together and will be a very tough out for anyone in Nor Cal…. Should be a fun finish to the season in NCS since we have 2 teams that appear to have a great shot at knocking off The Spartans….

I wouldn’t sleep on PITT in NCS…. I don’t think SRV has the speed to beat DLS and won’t beat them in their league game…. And whoever loses between DLS and SEV will be in NCS D1 due to the dumb open playoff bracket….

PITT should have no problem running the table, the best team they have left is either Antioch or Liberty…. Antioch doesn’t have the QB play to beat Pitt and Liberty doesn’t have the size or speed….

So PITT will be in the Open Forsure and face the winner of the DLS vs SRV Leage game…. And I think PITT can beat DLS this year as I have always felt the Coaching was the reason PITT could never beat DLS over the past 30 years….

DLS seems to be putting it together and will be a very tough out for anyone in Nor Cal…. Should be a fun finish to the season in NCS since we have 2 teams that appear to have a great shot at knocking off The Spartans….
I was at the Pitt vs LG game and besides the shock and awe LG had in the first quarter they played them evenly after that and was right there in the 4th ….. LG ran it at will on the left side and their coach must be kicking himself for playing 3 different Qbs and not just pounding it all night to the left side, Pitt had no answer to stop the run on that side

I was at the Pitt vs LG game and besides the shock and awe LG had in the first quarter they played them evenly after that and was right there in the 4th ….. LG ran it at will on the left side and their coach must be kicking himself for playing 3 different Qbs and not just pounding it all night to the left side, Pitt had no answer to stop the run on that side
What was the reason for LG's first QTR " shock and awe"

What was the reason for LG's first QTR " shock and awe"
The size and speed of Pitt for sure, definite intimidation factor, there was a few times LG guys laid licks on Pitt and the Pitt dudes just stayed up…..few passes where the LG db was right there and WR for Pitt just jumped over the kids, but then LG settled down and started running the ball down their throats

I think DLS can run the ball well enough to beat Pitt, curious to see how SRV passing attack would do against Pitt secondary

Reactions: remc and THEOC89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT