ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Scoreboard

Couple of dumb personal fouls by OR didn't help either
Yup. Some bonehead plays. But Rico is best player in norcal and you can’t teach speed like that. He was difference.
Halftime not getting that score was brutal.

Yup. Some bonehead plays. But Rico is best player in norcal and you can’t teach speed like that. He was difference.
Halftime not getting that score was brutal.
42-13 now and you PROCLAIMED for WEEKS that OR was the real deal.

You even discounted Folsom's road wins against DLS and Pitt.

You have egg on your face worse than last year when you PROCLAIMED Folsom had no shot to beat DLS.

42-13 now and you PROCLAIMED for WEEKS that OR was the real deal.

You even discounted Folsom's road wins against DLS and Pitt.

You have egg on your face worse than last year when you PROCLAIMED Folsom had no shot to beat DLS.
Thanks for answering my earlier question

Hey QPR you out there. Any takes on the Number 2 team in the nation only beating a 3-2 team now 3-3 by 8 points. You been suddenly silent

• Haha
Reactions: THEOC89
Never really got to watch the SM vs Lodi game, but did catch SM defense give up much yards on Lodi’s initial scoring drive. Appears the defense settled down only giving up another TD. SM offense was too much for Lodi.

Next week DLS, which has 2 weeks to prepare, comes to Stockton. SM will be huge underdogs. Stopping DLS’s offense has always been a problem. And struggling with Lodi’s offense and even Cardinal Newman’s late in their game definitely sets the challenge for the Rams D, even if many think DLS’s offense is not very good.. The Rams offense is young (just like their D) and will definitely be facing a different level of defense. But, I promise the Rams will do their best to compete. I guess we will find out if St. Mary’s is truly overrated next week. 😉

Never really got to watch the SM vs Lodi game, but did catch SM defense give up much yards on Lodi’s initial scoring drive. Appears the defense settled down only giving up another TD. SM offense was too much for Lodi.

Next week DLS, which has 2 weeks to prepare, comes to Stockton. SM will be huge underdogs. Stopping DLS’s offense has always been a problem. And struggling with Lodi’s offense and even Cardinal Newman’s late in their game definitely sets the challenge for the Rams D, even if many think DLS’s offense is not very good.. The Rams offense is young (just like their D) and will definitely be facing a different level of defense. But, I promise the Rams will do their best to compete. I guess we will find out if St. Mary’s is truly overrated next week. 😉
I really was impressed with the win vs. CC. I would say beating DLS will be an uphill battle. Go Rams!

I really was impressed with the win vs. CC. I would say beating DLS will be an uphill battle. Go Rams!
Agree! Low expectations, indeed. But, to say there is no hope might be questionable, considering CC hung in there with Serra and even had the lead early on, whereas, SM had no problem blowing out CC. The Rams are young. But, their D hits hard and their offense has a ton of speed. Several players on Lodi ended up being pretty banged up. Last year SM stayed right with DLS in the first half but the wheels fell off the track in the second half when their starting QB went down and DLS took over and won big. This year SM has some depth at QB and their offense is not centered on just one player like last year with Jadyn Marshall. And if DLS is supposedly having a down year, this may be the perfect opportunity for SM to pull off the upset. Again, low expectations (just as I had versus CC), but what if, I mean, what if SM is some how able to win and what if, I mean, what if SM is able to win big? Wouldn’t that be crazy? Again, low expectations and hoping SM will indeed come to play and compete and make it a good game. Can’t wait! I will have the “best seat in the house” watching the game while working the chains (note: coaches and players can’t be on the sideline in the red zone, like the chain gang will be). I love working the chains at SM home games. Will have my track shoes on, too. Lol. GO RAMS!!!

With 1:30 left in 1st qtr and the score tied 7-7 the Placer Hillmen had their slacking butts verbally handed to them,1st the offense by Coach Montoya then the Defense by Coach Rodarte and then the flood gates opened...Placer goes on a 56-0 tear of Ponderosa and a 4th qtr running clock....
Final score in Auburn Placer 63 Pondo 7.

Last edited:
Agree! Low expectations, indeed. But, to say there is no hope might be questionable, considering CC hung in there with Serra and even had the lead early on, whereas, SM had no problem blowing out CC. The Rams are young. But, their D hits hard and their offense has a ton of speed. Several players on Lodi ended up being pretty banged up. Last year SM stayed right with DLS in the first half but the wheels fell off the track in the second half when their starting QB went down and DLS took over and won big. This year SM has some depth at QB and their offense is not centered on just one player like last year with Jadyn Marshall. And if DLS is supposedly having a down year, this may be the perfect opportunity for SM to pull off the upset. Again, low expectations (just as I had versus CC), but what if, I mean, what if SM is some how able to win and what if, I mean, what if SM is able to win big? Wouldn’t that be crazy? Again, low expectations and hoping SM will indeed come to play and compete and make it a good game. Can’t wait! I will have the “best seat in the house” watching the game while working the chains (note: coaches and players can’t be on the sideline in the red zone, like the chain gang will be). I love working the chains at SM home games. Will have my track shoes on, too. Lol. GO RAMS!!!
Certainly, would be Stockton's biggest Football win in City history that I can recall. If the Rams can win, they will be looking at Folsom and if they can pull-off D1 championship. Then it will be Serra and St. Mary's who would then play St. John Bosco who defeated CC 65-0 who by the way did not allow running clock. Goodluck as it still can happen!!

Hey QPR you out there. Any takes on the Number 2 team in the nation only beating a 3-2 team now 3-3 by 8 points. You been suddenly silent
jserra pretty good this year. The Trinity is the SEC of high school football. Any team can be beat in the trinity. You always gotta bring your A game. MD is young this year with a lot of underclassmen on var. That's the different between us and yall up north, we put promising freshman and holdbacks on var.

jserra pretty good this year. The Trinity is the SEC of high school football. Any team can be beat in the trinity. You always gotta bring your A game. MD is young this year with a lot of underclassmen on var. That's the different between us and yall up north, we put promising freshman and holdbacks on var.
I agree!!.,, The Trinity League is so much better then say a league like the SFL who everyone says is the best league in Nor Cal this year… Just imagine if JSerra or any TL team played a SFL team like say Folsom…. It would be ugly…. 🤣

Folsom wouldn’t know what hit them when JSerra with all the Training, Van Pools, Freshman Holdbacks and Transfers with NIL Deals and Handlers show up at the blue turf…. That $50k a year private School from the OC would just Overwhelm Folsom….

It would Probably be worse then the 30-10 loss Folsom took ar the hands of DLS last year on the blue turf with DLS’s terrible coach who, needs to be fired…. 🤣🤣

Folsom doesn’t seem to fair well against top private schools at home…. I mean, My goodness, Folsom lost to that soft Silicon Valley Private school Serra with the terrible OC who needs to be fired on Folsom’s home field…. Imagine what a TL team like JSerra with all their football business assets would do to Folsom…. 🤣🤣🤣

Didnt even look like he was being guarded.No defender within15 yards
There wasn’t. Folsom goes 5 wide and it put tons of pressure on OR. Rico is best player on field and personally I think the best in norcal. Rumor was ND head coach was their last night.
Two things I talked about all week regarding this game.
1. Speed
2. Big Plays

OR had no answers for the above. You can’t teach speed and superstar talent. Had nothing to do with their preseason. OR scores at end of first half and it’s a 1 pt game at half and their ball in 2nd. OR has plenty of success in first half. Turnovers, a few bad penalties, and big plays.

Looks like DO had a big win over GB and Rocklin held off to beat Whitney.

Antelope 34 Yuba City 28
Del Norte 43 Eureka 0
Terra Nova 27 Hillsdale 14

Last edited:
Had nothing to do with their preseason.
Yes it did.

You can't prepapre for Folsom, who is playing Serra, Pitt, and DLS, while Oak Ridge is backing out of a Bellarmine game to take on Chico teams.

They made their own beds. Last time it was time to sleep in it. :)

There wasn’t. Folsom goes 5 wide and it put tons of pressure on OR. Rico is best player on field and personally I think the best in norcal. Rumor was ND head coach was their last night.
Two things I talked about all week regarding this game.
1. Speed
2. Big Plays

OR had no answers for the above. You can’t teach speed and superstar talent. Had nothing to do with their preseason. OR scores at end of first half and it’s a 1 pt game at half and their ball in 2nd. OR has plenty of success in first half. Turnovers, a few bad penalties, and big plays.

Looks like DO had a big win over GB and Rocklin held off to beat Whitney.
I agree that The OR Pre Season had nothing to do with the loss…. For Years Folsom played nothing but Cupcakes in their pre season and had no problem winning the SFL and section titles….

OR is just not ready yet to beat a team like Folsom… OR was 0-10 last year and lost to Folsom 56-7 or something like that…. Unless OR had a bunch of kids transfer in this year, I just don’t see how they could go from what they were last year to beating a team like Folsom this year….

Taylor is a Great Coach and OR will keep getting better and probably be Top 3 in the SFL this year which would be a terrific turnaround!!!…. They will need to get some players though to compete with Folsom… Maybe now though with Taylor there, kids like Walker Lyons will stay at OR insted of transferring to Folsom….

I agree!!.,, The Trinity League is so much better then say a league like the SFL who everyone says is the best league in Nor Cal this year… Just imagine if JSerra or any TL team played a SFL team like say Folsom…. It would be ugly…. 🤣

Folsom wouldn’t know what hit them when JSerra with all the Training, Van Pools, Freshman Holdbacks and Transfers with NIL Deals and Handlers show up at the blue turf…. That $50k a year private School from the OC would just Overwhelm Folsom….

It would Probably be worse then the 30-10 loss Folsom took ar the hands of DLS last year on the blue turf with DLS’s terrible coach who, needs to be fired…. 🤣🤣

Folsom doesn’t seem to fair well against top private schools at home…. I mean, My goodness, Folsom lost to that soft Silicon Valley Private school Serra with the terrible OC who needs to be fired on Folsom’s home field…. Imagine what a TL team like JSerra with all their football business assets would do to Folsom…. 🤣🤣🤣
Moron alert.

• Haha
Ok I had time to do a little research. Outside of beating each other, SJB and MD have a combined one league loss since 2015. And your reasoning is that any team can be beat in the Trinity. You know that makes sense for the rest of the league, but that sure the hell ain’t got nothing to do with my question. Nice try.

• Haha
Ok I had time to do a little research. Outside of beating each other, SJB and MD have a combined one league loss since 2015. And your reasoning is that any team can be beat in the Trinity. You know that makes sense for the rest of the league, but that sure the hell ain’t got nothing to do with my question. Nice try.
That’s because it’s just isn’t true…. Just look at the TL’s non league results….

Edison 34 OLU 17
Los Al 69 RSM 42
Cen10 41 JSerra 0

I am just curious as to how QPR thinks Nor Cal’s #2 Team Folsom would do against his Beloved Trinity League…. 🤣

I think we all really know the answer though…. 🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT