ADVERTISEMENT

CCS Play-off Projections After Week 10 - Final going into Sunday meeting

CCS i snot giving Palo Alto point for McLymonds being OAL champ - even though regular season round robin is over in OAL - they are saying OAL champ is the team that comes out of their post season play-off. This same thing has happened over the years with teams that played the AAA in SF. I think CCS should make their own determination about what constitutes or does not constitute a league champion for out of section teams or just eliminate this for non-section teams.

Will lead to a draw for #2 and #3 seeds in DI

Not a big suprise Carmel staying down. Going to bowl games is just not a priority for this program. Improve every week, beat PG, and compete for a league title, those are the priorities.

Not a big suprise Carmel staying down. Going to bowl games is just not a priority for this program. Improve every week, beat PG, and compete for a league title, those are the priorities.
Bittersweet in my opinion, even if they take the DV title. I understand the focus and goals, but what kid doesn’t want to pursue a State title if given the chance, and with a team that is equipped to compete with the top tier CCS teams in DIII?

I’m not slighting Carmel’s upcoming opponents in DV. It is just a letdown as no matter what they di in DV we will never know where they stacked up in total in CCS in 2018.

I also hope this decision isn’t meant to help pursuade PAL placement decisions for next year as I don’t think there is anything at this point that will save Carmel from being bumped to The Gabilan.

Reactions: aztecpadre
Bittersweet in my opinion, even if they take the DV title. I understand the focus and goals, but what kid doesn’t want to pursue a State title if given the chance, and with a team that is equipped to compete with the top tier CCS teams in DIII?

I’m not slighting Carmel’s upcoming opponents in DV. It is just a letdown as no matter what they di in DV we will never know where they stacked up in total in CCS in 2018.

I also hope this decision isn’t meant to help pursuade PAL placement decisions for next year as I don’t think there is anything at this point that will save Carmel from being bumped to The Gabilan.
\
https://www.montereyherald.com/2018...n-in-carmel-after-57-0-win-over-the-breakers/

Alisal game must have made decision due to players being beat up after the game.

Right off the bat, MaxPreps listed the wrong "Live Oak" that Sacred Heart Cathedral will play in the CCS Open Division III playoffs. I sent them a correction fast. The "other" Live Oak is 3-7 and I wondered how they got in, but then SI got in and have to play at SH Prep on Saturday.

Right off the bat, MaxPreps listed the wrong "Live Oak" that Sacred Heart Cathedral will play in the CCS Open Division III playoffs. I sent them a correction fast. The "other" Live Oak is 3-7 and I wondered how they got in, but then SI got in and have to play at SH Prep on Saturday.
2-8 Aragon has to play St. Francis... cannon fodder!!

Reactions: Irish_Cheers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT