ADVERTISEMENT

Final Round of Playoff Scores - Thanksgiving Weekend 11/22-11/25

To be fair, if the transfer/frontrunner train was bandwagoning up to EDH instead of to Folsom — the exact opposite would happen.

OR is drawing their athletes from a much narrower funnel than is Folsom.

We all know the best players in the region aren’t born and raised within Folsom’s city limits. ;)
Yup. All 23 seniors from OR are from area.
Heck the highest recruited player from Folsom lives in EDH! It’s all good. Gotta figure it out.
This is still a game.
As I say that!! TD OR
20-17 514 left in 3rd

Big turn of events. Folsom Had a 60 yard kick return called back and then fumbled it on a snap to OR on their own 12 yard line. OR FG.

Tied up 20-20 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd.

To be fair, if the transfer/frontrunner train was bandwagoning up to EDH instead of to Folsom — the exact opposite would happen.

OR is drawing their athletes from a much narrower funnel than is Folsom.

We all know the best players in the region aren’t born and raised within Folsom’s city limits. ;)
Thunder, we get it. Folsom gets a bunch of transfers (although the transfer thing is seemingly becoming more normal elsewhere these days as well). I just wonder if you ever get tired of regurgitating the same take. I mean, Pasty isn’t even around anymore to get all riled up - so I’m just curious at your constant bitterness towards Folsom. Or at least you seemingly always bringing up the Folsom transfers comment. 🤔

Last edited:
Pitts scores but missing PAT 30-21. 2:24 minutes in the game. This might be the game.

Reactions: THEOC89
TD El Cerrito
Windsor 31 El Cerrito 28

Junior Anderson got walked off the field and it appears Walker is out. About 7 minutes left.

Reactions: THEOC89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT