ADVERTISEMENT

Final Round of Playoff Scores - Thanksgiving Weekend 11/22-11/25

No Disrespect to the Great PITT coach Galli but when you have either equal or better talent and have 25+ chances to beat DLS and you can’t even come close it’s Coaching….

His teams made too many mistakes and their Offensive schemes didn’t work….
“Offensive schemes” this would be news to me. They always looked as if they were just calling plays no real game plan or what they were going to try and exploit. Just call plays and hope it works. I would point this out on these boards and the hall monitor would take offense and censor. Haven‘t seen Pitt with new coach but there is no shortage of talent coming through there, and zero reason why they can’t compete with any elite program in the state.

Spot on Legend!!!….. Folsom is responsible for ruining the open play in game and that is why they haven’t played in the open and that is why they don’t get much respect from anyone….

If you are a Team that takes Transfers from everyone else you shouldn’t cry about “The Second Best Team Should Move on.”…. You should man up and Beat the top team….

I do like the fact that New Coach doesn’t duck Nor Cal’s top teams…. Now if Folsom wants to fix the nonsense that THEY started, THEY should lobby for the Open Play in Game to come back!!…. I can Guarantee you they would have DLS’s Full Support!…..

And congrats to your OR Boys for a great year!,,,, I look forward to the day my Nephew is a Proud Trojan!!.,,, 🍻
Agreed. Good year for OR. Tough end but they left it on the field.

Pitt vs Folsom will be very interesting. Pitt handled Granite Bay very easy (a Team folsom struggled with) and took care of a very good SRV team that took DLS to OT. If they can tackle lyons in open space they will be fine. They will be able to match their speed no problem. PItt might be better than some of us think.

Pitt vs Folsom will be very interesting. Pitt handled Granite Bay very easy (a Team folsom struggled with) and took care of a very good SRV team that took DLS to OT. If they can tackle lyons in open space they will be fine. They will be able to match their speed no problem. PItt might be better than some of us think.
Hoping they play and the Game is at PITT…. I will be going if it is!…. 🍻

Reactions: larry legend33

I haven’t seen PITT play this season, but based upon their past performances they seem like a nice challenge for Folsom. Although I’d say GB played better later in the season than early on. So it’s tough to compare those outcomes. Also, league opponents understand tendencies and such a lot more.

Also, like pretty much all SFL programs, Folsom is typically very disciplined. Something past PITT teams I’ve seen haven’t been super strong at.

From what I’ve seen, Folsom’s strengths are on their lines. The skill talent and play makers aren’t what they’ve fielded in the past, but they can block and tackle well. And Ryder Lyons is the key as he is their best play maker. The kid is a legit dual threat that’ll cause headaches for the vast majority of defenses.

7-3 MC up on CN…….MC has CN stopped 3 and out and ofc their specialty gave up 30 yards on penalties to allow then into field goal range

This MC team is sloppy!!! False start then long reception but ofc a fumble

MC is f**king wild with their penalties, this game would be over already if it wasn’t for their penalties……..already well on their way to 100 yards again with penalties

“Offensive schemes” this would be news to me. They always looked as if they were just calling plays no real game plan or what they were going to try and exploit. Just call plays and hope it works. I would point this out on these boards and the hall monitor would take offense and censor. Haven‘t seen Pitt with new coach but there is no shortage of talent coming through there, and zero reason why they can’t compete with any elite program in the state.
For years, Galli was under to threat to be dumped because of the lack of becoming a strong football team as the offense was never developing like every body wanted...This season this has come to become what was wanted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT