ADVERTISEMENT

More Transfer News

It’s not just Walsh albeit I think he takes the brunt of the finger pointing because he is the loudest in the room.

To me, he is one of those coaches that does less with more. I don’t think people realize that he is one of maybe 5 coaches who is in play to get any kids he wants. I’m not saying he does but rather that when there is a stud athlete out there, Serra is a real threat to reel him in. Sure, everyone will point out that he’s been to a few SBGs but when you get pretty much whoever you want, that is not saying much. It’s like saying Bill Gates has one of the top 5 most impressive homes in America……..yeahhhhh, he is supposed to. He’s got more capitol at his disposal than most lol.

Reality is that some of the best coaches out there have probably never been to a state bowl game. They likely don’t get the type of talent they need but get the most out of what is one campus.

From the list you named, the only coach I feel is truly a great football coach is Jason Negro. Let’s face it, Alumbaugh inherited the De La Salle name while Rollinson and Walsh have only been head coaches at private schools where is easier to attract too talent. Negro won at Trabuco Hills, then went to SJB where he could recruit and attract top talent and pimped the mf out!
This post only happens if you don’t know your history. Serra was a bad program when Walsh took over in 2001. They went 15-35 in the WCAL in the ten years before he arrived. They went 5-5 with Tom Brady of all people. There were some good men who coached at Serra during the 70s, 80s, and 90s, but the football program was not successful (save for a handful of years). He turned that program into one of the best in all of NorCal.

This post only happens if you don’t know your history. Serra was a bad program when Walsh took over in 2001. They went 15-35 in the WCAL in the ten years before he arrived. They went 5-5 with Tom Brady of all people. There were some good men who coached at Serra during the 70s, 80s, and 90s, but the football program was not successful (save for a handful of years). He turned that program into one of the best in all of NorCal.
Exactly!!

Isn’t Keck’s dad the AD at College Park, or has he stepped down? He must have stepped down. Maybe he’s now at CVC?
No, they are not related….. Tony Keck Started HS at Alhambra then Transferred to CP last year and is now at CVC…. I know before he left CP he had at least 1 offer from UNLV…..

No relation to Jim Keck who retired as AD but is still Coaching Freshman FB and Wrestling…..

It’s not just Walsh albeit I think he takes the brunt of the finger pointing because he is the loudest in the room.

To me, he is one of those coaches that does less with more. I don’t think people realize that he is one of maybe 5 coaches who is in play to get any kids he wants. I’m not saying he does but rather that when there is a stud athlete out there, Serra is a real threat to reel him in. Sure, everyone will point out that he’s been to a few SBGs but when you get pretty much whoever you want, that is not saying much. It’s like saying Bill Gates has one of the top 5 most impressive homes in America……..yeahhhhh, he is supposed to. He’s got more capitol at his disposal than most lol.

Reality is that some of the best coaches out there have probably never been to a state bowl game. They likely don’t get the type of talent they need but get the most out of what is one campus.

From the list you named, the only coach I feel is truly a great football coach is Jason Negro. Let’s face it, Alumbaugh inherited the De La Salle name while Rollinson and Walsh have only been head coaches at private schools where is easier to attract too talent. Negro won at Trabuco Hills, then went to SJB where he could recruit and attract top talent and pimped the mf out!
You Should Check your FACTS about Coach Negro….. He never won a Title at Trabuco Hills, he lost Both lower level title games he Coached in…. 🤣

I meant won as in “was a winner” and not necessarily won a SBG. league titles, maybe a section titles, etc.

I meant won as in “was a winner” and not necessarily won a SBG. league titles, maybe a section titles, etc.
So what makes Negro such a Better Coach than Walsh?…. Do you also not understand the Difference of the Talent Acces that Both SJB and MD have over Serra based on Geography?..,,

Rollo actually won 2 USAT National Titles and CIF titles with Transfer rules…. Negro has never done this…. But Rollo won in Both Eras….

Ask yourself this question, If Jason Negro was at Serra, would he do any better than the incredible record of Walsh?….. Negro would be lucky to have Walsh’s record in Nor Cal….. 🤣

Reactions: larry legend33
Coach Negro From Bosco…. Not sure what your issue is or if it is just a Comprehension problem Chief…. 🤣

Actually, Nevermind…. You are the dude who thinks that if you Revenue “4 Bill” but your Expenses are actually “5 Bill” that you are actually making money…. 🤣🤣
where did you see that disney and espn lost 1 billion? chief

Folsom isn’t even remotely close to bosco or md lol. Folsom would just be another regular school in SoCal in terms of transfers. Grant has more transfers than Folsom including their shiny new qb, who by the way, transferred from Folsom… 🤷🏻‍♂️
And from what I hear moved no where near Grant attendance.

Whatever the reason is, his journey landed him at Sierra College. There is no shame in that.

I'm not disparaging the McQueen coaching staff. Not for a second. I'm sure they did help the young man along the way but the fact remains Aiyuk is an incredible athlete and a hard worker with great genes. Those natural intangibles cannot be overlooked.

Regarding Reno Express: These young men and their families decided to attend Folsom. They had every right to do so. They didn't just land at Folsom! They were attracted to Folsom. Was it the Blue field, the ESPN games, the state championships, the coaching staff, their cousin's insistence, the bigger market, better competition? Who knows.

Families make these kinds of moves all the time... The Reno Express are not the only families to make such a move. Let's just say it paid off!
They didn’t land at Folsom they were recruited there. Just like kids at grant now.

Reactions: Defense_Rules
So what makes Negro such a Better Coach than Walsh?…. Do you also not understand the Difference of the Talent Acces that Both SJB and MD have over Serra based on Geography?..,,

Rollo actually won 2 USAT National Titles and CIF titles with Transfer rules…. Negro has never done this…. But Rollo won in Both Eras….

Ask yourself this question, If Jason Negro was at Serra, would he do any better than the incredible record of Walsh?….. Negro would be lucky to have Walsh’s record in Nor Cal….. 🤣

I don’t actually…specially when Serra’s starting QB lives with a host family and goes home to Sacramento every weekend lol

And you're asking me to ask myself a question I asked myself way before I posted…Negro would be equally as good or better in the WCAL than Walsh. Sorry for not being too impressed with a Coach who still relies on a 1920s double wing offense when all goes to shit lol

I don’t actually…specially when Serra’s starting QB lives with a host family and goes home to Sacramento every weekend lol

And you're asking me to ask myself a question I asked myself way before I posted…Negro would be equally as good or better in the WCAL than Walsh. Sorry for not being too impressed with a Coach who still relies on a 1920s double wing offense when all goes to shit lol
No one cares if your impressed. SERRA is number 1 in Norcal with or without your approval.

Your the same guy who wrote.
"I’ll say this too: Walsh and Alumbaugh are both cheap knockoffs of Bob Ladocoeur.

The most distinct difference was that Bob was about the betterment of young men. Both Walsh and Alumbaugh are completely about themselves."

I got time today.

Last edited:
Besides picking up a couple of players from Edison, looks like St. Mary’s (Stockton) received a couple of transfers from Folsom in the Williams brothers (Blaise and Carter). Carter will be a sophomore and both he and his brother are expected to compete at an already deep WR corp/secondary at St. Mary’s. Carter’s Twitter account shares some highlights of when he was playing for Folsom’s pop warner team as an 8th grader:

Samson Hunkin is going to have plenty of weapons to throw to.

Reactions: THEOC89
No one cares if your impressed. SERRA is number 1 in Norcal with or without your approval.

Your the same guy who wrote.
"I’ll say this too: Walsh and Alumbaugh are both cheap knockoffs of Bob Ladocoeur.

The most distinct difference was that Bob was about the betterment of young men. Both Walsh and Alumbaugh are completely about themselves."

I got time today.

It’s you’re

And I hope you have enough time to do the footwork digging through the record books to let me know when was the last time a Walsh coached Serra team beat at Ladocoeur coached De La Salle team. Make sure to site your (credible) sources too.

It’s you’re

And I hope you have enough time to do the footwork digging through the record books to let me know when was the last time a Walsh coached Serra team beat at Ladocoeur coached De La Salle team. Make sure to site your (credible) sources too.
Trying to attack my grammar on a forum board because you have nothing else. My turn.

It's A Not At.

Moreover its cite your sources not site.

Lastly, you have showed your hate. We know who you are now.

Trying to attack my grammar on a forum board because you have nothing else. My turn.

It's A Not At.

Moreover its cite your sources not site.

Lastly, you have showed your hate. We know who you are now.

So I take it that you haven’t yet found that date for us?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT