ADVERTISEMENT

OLU vs DLS

Any word on how good Orange Lutheran should be next year?
They were like 7-5 last year, they got Badly beaten by Edison in the regular season and turned around and beat them by 1 pt in the playoffs…..

OLU supposedly has a bunch of transfers coming in…. They will be anywhere from 3rd to 5th in the TL… A lot of player movement going on down there right now so it’s hard to tell…..

I think DLS wins this game….

They were like 7-5 last year, they got Badly beaten by Edison in the regular season and turned around and beat them by 1 pt in the playoffs…..

OLU supposedly has a bunch of transfers coming in…. They will be anywhere from 3rd to 5th in the TL… A lot of player movement going on down there right now so it’s hard to tell…..

I think DLS wins this game….
I’d hope DLS wins this game? I know OLU has guys coming in. But an expected upper level program should handle a team of OLU’s caliber.

I’ve heard rumors of DLS and Chandler hooking up in ‘23. That would be a good barometer game measuring 2 traditionally strong programs who have fallen a notch from where they were. Saw both in person last year and and would def say DLS would be favorites IMO.

I’d hope DLS wins this game? I know OLU has guys coming in. But an expected upper level program should handle a team of OLU’s caliber.

I’ve heard rumors of DLS and Chandler hooking up in ‘23. That would be a good barometer game measuring 2 traditionally strong programs who have fallen a notch from where they were. Saw both in person last year and and would def say DLS would be favorites IMO.
I also heard there is a OOS game in the works for 2023 but not with an “SFA Level Powerhouse” so Chandler would make a ton of sense and would be a great matchup for DLS….

Well I’m sold. I mean if they say it on Twitter who cares what the product on the field actually is. They are at least legit on social media and that’s what counts :D
There is no truth to the recent report that the Ten Commandments first appeared on Twitter and were promptly pooh-poohed as bogus, St. Elon Musk notwithstanding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT