ADVERTISEMENT

Riordan

Theres only one favorite really and its not even close. Sierra Canyon. And its not even close like 25 points. That school has made a joke out of CIF. The only hope for the Bay Area is if Apple, Facebook or Salesforce create a high school and then drop the bags to the kids to come play for them. Otherwise you're just going to see Sierra Canyon do the same win and reload every year.

Nope... I have three. Campo, St. Joe's, DLS. As far as I've seen, I've never gotten any grief for it. A little light-hearted needling, I guess, but no grief... :)

Heck, I may have to add a 4th team, my alma mater Berean Christian. I loved the school, but got so sick of the heavy-handed Bible-thumping that I can't make myself find time to go to their games...

However, my grandnephew (sophomore) is considering trying out for the Eagles... If he makes the team I suppose I'll have to suck it up and attend a game or two...
most people in the bay area have multiple basketball teams... they were all Kings and Laker fans before they were warriors fans. you pretty much fit right in

I actually don’t know any Kings fans who live in the Bay Area, and the only Lakers fans I know are transplants from down south.

I actually don’t know any Kings fans who live in the Bay Area, and the only Lakers fans I know are transplants from down south.
yea.. of course you dont know..cuz they all switched up... also laker fans aint all from LA... plenty here were Kobe fans and older heads were magic fans.

Competitive equity creates an environment where programs feel the need to continue to add pieces in order to contend. The gap between the elite programs and everyone else is only going to widen in next decade.

Ok now its getting out of control, Shyhiem Odom another top player in the country has just transferred to Sierra Canyon. Smh

Was a time a kid wanted to be the man for their school instead of going where the path was easier. Bunch of sheep. This teaches them nothing. Life ain’t easy like that.

Was a time a kid wanted to be the man for their school instead of going where the path was easier. Bunch of sheep. This teaches them nothing. Life ain’t easy like that.
i mean, ya'll boy durant did this very thing as a grown man.... why would you not expect kids to follow the lead

Ok now its getting out of control, Shyhiem Odom another top player in the country has just transferred to Sierra Canyon. Smh
even sierra canyon can be beat... nobody was supposed to be the greatest team ever assembled golden state... then they blew a 3-1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT