ADVERTISEMENT

Week 10 Scoreboard

Tokay moving the ball thanks to horse collar penalty against SM. Tokay facing 4th and 5 on SM 35 and a half. Tigers convert on a pass play just enough. Another penalty on SM moving the ball some more for Tokay.

Rocklin offense in a nutshell:

45-yard pass play followed by no gain, penalty, sack.

They’ve done it like 3-4 times already.

But just as I type that they hit on a 55+ yard TD pass.

Go figure….

Reactions: M.C. fan
Rams missing tackles. Tokay 1st down on the 19 from a screen pass play that should have been stopped for a loss.

Rocklin offense in a nutshell:

45-yard pass play followed by no gain, penalty, sack.

They’ve done it like 3-4 times already.

But just as I type that they hit on a 55+ yard TD pass.

Go figure….
OR driving. This is a slugfest. Rocklin found weak point and is exploiting secondary.

St Mary’s QB bobbles the ball and loses yardage. 3rd and 16. Make that 3rd and 21 after false start. Long pass to the freshman Moore good for 76 yard TD.

Reactions: THEOC89
Palma 24 Aptos 21 1 second left on clock

Palma Gio Gutierrez hits 30 yard FG with 1 second left on clock
- Palma FG 30 yard attempt after Palma at 27 yard line 43 yard FG attempt by soph Gio Guttierez with 12 seconds left in game and blocked and Aptos recovers at 43 yard line with 6 seconds left. Aptos p[enalty called on Spiking the center and Palma gets 15 yards on penalty and another attempt.

after Palma pass overthrown to wide open WR

Palma 24 Aptos 21 Final
I believe HC Carnazzo's 200th win. Palma moves to first with next game against Santa Cruz they would be heavy favorite. Probably sets up Palma Salinas final game in league for either Palma outright title or potential for 2 or 3 way tie in the PCAL Gab with Palma, Salinas and Aptos. Palma is very young team and will return most of line and skill players for next season. This win hurts them in playoff seeding as they could be bumped up to D1.

Last edited:
2nd time Rams have had to punt the ball. Just sloppy. I guess the cold air is putting some extra weight on the ball. Still 31-7 with 8:30 left.

21-17 rocklin ! Wow.
OR 1 min to score. OR got celebrating penalty which proved very costly because rocklin got great field position.
OR driving on rocklin 10. Last Play! Here we go!!
Rocklin wins

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT