ADVERTISEMENT

Any Dallas Cowboy fans?

Okay- its not the same Cowboys, but my good friend lives near Dallas and most Texans there are ravenous Cowboys fans. He has reluctantly admitted that the Dallas Cowboys are his second best NFL team.

And his first favorite team is....... the team who is playing the Cowboys that week.

Sorry rocknrolus 12. always admire a true fan of any team but I'd rather get my teeth cleaned by a proctologist than root for them Cowboys (ditto with the Yankees). Good luck to you with your 'Boys.o_O

Sorry rocknrolus 12. always admire a true fan of any team but I'd rather get my teeth cleaned by a proctologist than root for them Cowboys (ditto with the Yankees). Good luck to you with your 'Boys.o_O
Not a Cowboys fan! I'm not a band wagon jumper! My state requirement teacher was an original SF 49er . Made me a fan. I just asked the question because I am one of those trivia knowledge guy. Eddie Labaron from Oakdale. Unlike today where they hold kids back for sports to get that extra year of growth. The little General skipped two grades and graduated at 16. Went on the College of the Pacific. And became an All American in college. And like many Oakdale football players joined the Marines. And served in Korea earning a Purple Heart and Bronze Star. Great back story. He played back in the day when you were a two way player. QB and DB.

Okay- its not the same Cowboys, but my good friend lives near Dallas and most Texans there are ravenous Cowboys fans. He has reluctantly admitted that the Dallas Cowboys are his second best NFL team.

And his first favorite team is....... the team who is playing the Cowboys that week.
And another obscure fact The longest pass for a touchdown for the Cardinals is held by an ex Oakdale receiver. 99 yards. Sorry I have all this totally useless information locked in my head. The problem is I have an antique processor so sometimes hard to pull up information sometimes!

My geometry teacher in high school (Jesse Freitas) was also an original 49er. I think he was originally from red bluff.

My geometry teacher in high school (Jesse Freitas) was also an original 49er. I think he was originally from red bluff.
visco Gurgich in Oakdale .He had such a great sense of humor. One time I raised my hand and asked when you played football they didn't have facemasks . He said no they didn't but said he was that ugly before playing football!

Reactions: concrete17
Eddie Lebaron? I was born in Lubbock and was raised a Cowboys fan. Been one all of my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: concrete17
Thats nothing Rock, you should hear all of the guys from Folsom....born and bred Texan....Love the Cowboys but not JJ...

Eddie Lebaron? I was born in Lubbock and was raised a Cowboys fan. Been one all of my life.

Always suspected as much ..........rarely find a Pat's or Viking fan whose name is Bubba. Though I have stated my feelings about them Cowboys in an earlier post, have to admit I have met some great Cowboy fans thru the years.

Reactions: Bubba3000
The Cowboys suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Completely mediocre since the early 90s.

I have no problem with folks hating the Cowboys cause you either love them or hate them. It’s the one’s that have no opinion of them that I question whether or not they’re really a fan of the game.

Reactions: cashisking18
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT