ADVERTISEMENT

Beware of Playoff Games Advertised Live-Stream on YouTube "Funmanger"

Rmbr26

Hall of Famer
Sep 25, 2004
I'm finding a lot of the CCS playoff games shown as being live-streamed on YouTube. Go to the site and find a date, time & description of game as available to watch such as Serra-Leland ot the Valley Christain-Christopher games. You then click a link and it take you to another site and then another to create an account & BTW you'll need your credit card # for your FREE 5-day trial.
The site name is called FUNMANGER & is strictly a scam!

Do NOT enter any info incl. your credit card as there are no games available. I've read numerous reviews how your card will be charged & good luck getting your $$ back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Defense_Rules
I'm finding a lot of the CCS playoff games shown as being live-streamed on YouTube. Go to the site and find a date, time & description of game as available to watch such as Serra-Leland ot the Valley Christain-Christopher games. You then click a link and it take you to another site and then another to create an account & BTW you'll need your credit card # for your FREE 5-day trial.
The site name is called FUNMANGER & is strictly a scam!

Do NOT enter any info incl. your credit card as there are no games available. I've read numerous reviews how your card will be charged & good luck getting your $$ back.

Rmbr26,

Hopefully they didn’t get you. But just to be sure I'll help you. I just need your Soc sec # and your moms maiden name to make sure.

[QUOTE="bella123, post: 216781, member: 296"]Rmbr26,
Hopefully they didn’t get you. But just to be sure I'll help you. I just need your Soc sec # and your moms maiden name to make sure.[/QUOTE]

Ha, ha very good bella123 - reminded me of trip I took not too long ago with wife & we checked into a hotel late in evening. Young guy at check-in desk and asked if we have reservations & needs a credit card. AS wifey pulls out the Visa young guy with a bit of dry humor says he'll also need with wife's credit card her SS# and mom's maiden name.
I don't even change expression and my very pretty & cute wife says "Oh really you need that just for check in?"
Me & young guy expressionless look at each other and then at my wife who then catches on "OH, I knew it - I wasn't going to give you that info".

Somehow I wasn't altogether convinced wifey wouldn't have given him our DOB's as well..

Reactions: bella123
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT