ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Folsom v De La Salle

So was anyone truly surprised last night?

I wasn't. I never thought Folsom would beat them but from posts, I thought Folsom would chase all night trying to get back in the game and lose by 7-10. All due respect to Folsom for calling and making the game happen and coming out of it with a performance worthy of praise. I've witnessed Folsom's sloppy play first-hand but they usually right the ship and get down to business eventually. Hope it was a good game for the fans.

Dude had an easy 100.00. He musta thought we were going to beat him up or something. Woulda gotten some free pizza as well. Or maybe he just wasn’t there. I dunno....:rolleyes:

Dude had an easy 100.00. He musta thought we were going to beat him up or something. Woulda gotten some free pizza as well. Or maybe he just wasn’t there. I dunno....:rolleyes:
I'm only tracking the 100 for posting after the 18th. I could have got free pizza as well!?

I'm only tracking the 100 for posting after the 18th. I could have got free pizza as well!?

Thhe pizza was the best part. Your "fan club" requested Rocco's make their famous pizza with grilled crow.....lotsa crow.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5mNhd8i7y7ygg/giphy.gif

....webloc

1mZ9Iii

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT