ADVERTISEMENT

CBS coching change

Sep 28, 2015
Christian Brothers had a new coach this summer but I see that a different person is coaching them now. Any word on what happened?

Not sure where Florence was let go, but the freshman coach moved into the top spot. Not the greatest culture around the program at the moment

Not sure where Florence was let go, but the freshman coach moved into the top spot. Not the greatest culture around the program at the moment
Looks like they have had a pretty good start to the season, so hopefully the new Coach continues to do a good job and keeps the success going. They have a nice team this year, many returners from last years Section champion team. Hopefully parents don't interfere and let the coaches do their job. I heard Coach Carmichael is helping there, longtime Sac City women's coach, that is definitely a positive.

Actually the culture is better than ever! Girls are winning, developing and having fun! My hat goes off to the Administration at CB that was wise enough to make the change before the season started. Not sure where you heard that.... but they are in a much better place! The culture is great, don’t take my word, watch a game!

Looks like they have had a pretty good start to the season, so hopefully the new Coach continues to do a good job and keeps the success going. They have a nice team this year, many returners from last years Section champion team. Hopefully parents don't interfere and let the coaches do their job. I heard Coach Carmichael is helping there, longtime Sac City women's coach, that is definitely a positive.

Yeah, a coach doesn’t work out and it’s the Parents. Well, if that will help him get his next job, hopefully he has learned.

Yeah, a coach doesn’t work out and it’s the Parents. Well, if that will help him get his next job, hopefully he has learned.[/QUOTE
Yeah, a coach doesn’t work out and it’s the Parents. Well, if that will help him get his next job, hopefully he has learned.
It is my understanding CB is not the first school that released Flo- was it really the or NOT.
Also I watched this “Cinderella Team”
In play- offs last season. With all of the changes /coaches Kudos to them for starting out the season strong. My oppinion is they are underrated........
But only time will tell.

Actually the culture is better than ever! Girls are winning, developing and having fun! My hat goes off to the Administration at CB that was wise enough to make the change before the season started. Not sure where you heard that.... but they are in a much better place! The culture is great, don’t take my word, watch a game!
Not Chance making post it’s her dad.

It is my understanding CB is not the first school that released Flo- was it really the or NOT.
Also I watched this “Cinderella Team”
In play- offs last season. With all of the changes /coaches Kudos to them for starting out the season strong. My oppinion is they are underrated........
But only time will tell.

Reactions: basketba11
CBS definitely has some talent. Its why they were Top 20 ranked in NorCal to start the year. No matter the reason why, if you have three coaches in nine months coming off a section title, something is going on. Hopefully they found the right person now.

CBS definitely has some talent. Its why they were Top 20 ranked in NorCal to start the year. No matter the reason why, if you have three coaches in nine months coming off a section title, something is going on. Hopefully they found the right person now.

Well, you may have something there... But blaming the parents is not always the case. ( In reference to earlier parent comment) When you have several players wanting to leave a program (Section Champions) there is some acccontabity for the coach.

Steve

Reactions: Paytc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT