Sports Fanatic
Feb 16, 2014
Dublin beat Doughtery
-some timely shooting and Beasley just makes too many plays and can shoot
#5 is a great penetrator and pressures the ball
Doughtery had to work to bring ball up

DELA over Amador
Amador was up 1 point with about 2 min ago
Clifford scored big basket down low and KOSTOLOSKY hit a huge jumper to take lead
Amador couldn't hit any perimeter shots I was told
great game again
-very tight

SAN LEANDRO over College Park
very exciting game if you like points and little defense
-SL has a lot of quickness

LOGAN vs MV
tonight
-expect a tight game
-will be interesting atmosphere in small gym
Am

Did James Logan's game get moved to another gym because I wouldn't say Logan's gym is anywhere near small. It's pretty big and one of the bigger ones in the area.

And if did get moved, that's a huge blow to Logan because their home court advantage is pretty real. They're unbeaten at home this year

Did James Logan's game get moved to another gym because I wouldn't say Logan's gym is anywhere near small. It's pretty big and one of the bigger ones in the area.

And if did get moved, that's a huge blow to Logan because their home court advantage is pretty real. They're unbeaten at home this year

We were hoping you could tell us. :cool:

We were hoping you could tell us. :cool:

But that’s not the worst part for the Colts. Because their Pavilion is being used Saturday night for wrestling, the basketball game is being moved to the small gym on campus, which has a smaller court than the one in the larger facility. “I am not a big fan of playing in the small gym because this is our arena right here,” Easley said. “We practice on this floor. The space is to our advantage. Playing in the small gym, we’re going to go practice in there tomorrow. Most of our games were away. That shouldn’t faze us. We’re going to come to play regardless.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/02/12/ncs-basketball-playoffs-tuesdays-surprises-stars-and-more/

Man they're not exaggerating with the it being called "small gym". That gym is small both court wise and seating wise.

Wrestling should never take precedence over hoops. That is like saying the gym is being used for kickball. That is brutal.

NCS wrestling sells out the pavilion at Logan that’s why the basketball game has been moved. I am the Logan girls assistant coach and we have had to play in the smaller gym 2 times in NCS for this same purpose

Im taking Monte Vista tonight. Rutchena is big time and I think Bortz has a big game down low. Excited to watch.

Reactions: DonniePeckerwood
Small Gym Big Game!
Will be streamed LIVE
Produced by NorCal Sports TV & streamed on the NFHS Network since they own the rights the the Section Playoff Streaming
Watch the Stream at the link below
https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/affiliates/norcal-sports-tv

Or if you live in Contra Costa County, it will be simulcast on EdTV on Comcast Channel 32 & ATT UVerse Channel 99. (except San Ramon)

Game will also be replayed in the East Bay on Chabot TV on Comcast Tuesday night at 7pm

DzkADlxUYAAqzqC.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT