ADVERTISEMENT

De La Salle tournament???

MoneyTeam0115

Sports Fanatic
Jul 14, 2015
i know the great Gridley tournament is going on but does anybody have updates or comments to say about the teams playing up at De La

Could be a very long year for DLS. Fairfield is an average team. Have they ever beaten DLS before?
I'm going to head over to see Jesuit Father Barry today. I have a feeling they might be right near the top in Norcal with Elias King there now.

i know the great Gridley tournament is going on but does anybody have updates or comments to say about the teams playing up at De La

Serra beat MC in first round but lost to a team from Colorado - Regis Jesuit in semis 53-50. Regis Jesuit plays James Login in finals according to Maxpreps.

Serra beat MC in first round but lost to a team from Colorado - Regis Jesuit in semis 53-50. Regis Jesuit plays James Login in finals according to Maxpreps.

So Logan must have beaten Fairfield in the other semis. I wonder what teams Sparty is facing in the loser’s bracket?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Has anyone been up there to see these teams? What’s up with De La Salle?

The Jesuit is an all catholic school tourney. I've been around long enough to know Logan is far from a private unless you are talking about DLS tourney.
I believe Jesuit plays Brophy Prep AZ and Cathedral Catholic plays St Francis in consolation. Brophy is usually a top team out of Arizona every year. Should be a good test for Jesuit.

I know it' early but dela losing in the first round of there own tournament tells you
this is not the dela team we are use to seeing for sure.

Reactions: nostancenochance
Looks like Logan took the championship. Seems like Regis is a very good team. Did anybody catch the game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT