ADVERTISEMENT

DLS vs. St. Thomas Aquinas

Thanks. I didn’t see a prediction in that article, but may have missed it. It sounds like they’re showing DLS some serious respect with a 4 point spread and their having been rated the team team in the country by at least one publication, but I’m sure they realize what they’re up against traveling to OO. Should be a good one.
Was in the paper at another place.

Reactions: PhotoGuy_271
If any of you see a guy walking around tonight wearing a green Cal Poly shirt with the number 60 and "Stangs" on the back hit me up, I would like to meet you.

Monte

Local news article on game. STA flew in to Oakland on Wednesday.

St. Thomas travels to California to open season against De La Salle in nationally televised matchup

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/football/broward/fl-sp-hs-sta-travel-20190822-j7lhursctfcnxkamdryngkzkfi-story.html

Local paper prediction:
St. Thomas Aquinas 21, De La Salle 17.

I can’t Believe this game is finally here and The Great STA #1 in the USAT Poll will be at The OO tonight!!!!...

Super fired up for this game and can’t wait to see it in person!!!!.... Hopefully DLS can pull off the Upset and bring one home for Nor Cal!!!!

If anyone is going, there is a meet up at Rocco’s from 3 pm to 5 pm.... Hope to see you there @NorCalSportsFan!!!!....:)

GO Spartans!!!!!

I can’t Believe this game is finally here and The Great STA #1 in the USAT Poll will be at The OO tonight!!!!...

Super fired up for this game and can’t wait to see it in person!!!!.... Hopefully DLS can pull off the Upset and bring one home for Nor Cal!!!!

If anyone is going, there is a meet up at Rocco’s from 3 pm to 5 pm.... Hope to see you there @NorCalSportsFan!!!!....:)

GO Spartans!!!!!
Cya then, dude. Sparty's got their work cut out for them. They'll compete!

GO Spartans!!!!!
Leaving at 3pm, and will try to make it to Roccos.

Will probably sport my Palma cap before the game and switch to a new DLS one (I need to buy at the campus store) when the game starts.

Reactions: coachlittle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT