ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs Sac High

TheFolsomBulldog

Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2015
I will try to post real time updates on here when I can. I have to be a little more involved in the maxpreps live scoring tonight so follow me on and the score on there!

I'm surprised this game is not one of this week's Pick'ems with Folsom seeking revenge from last year's defeat to the Dragons. This one could be a shoot-out. But, picking Folsom to win 42-28.

Reactions: TheFolsomBulldog
Better watch out for those Hyenas. They're rough, tough and dangerous. Oh and btw, they're very athletic if you didn't know. I told ya'll before the season started a coach of the Dragons said they have some horses.

Better watch out for those Hyenas. They're rough, tough and dangerous. Oh and btw, they're very athletic if you didn't know. I told ya'll before the season started a coach of the Dragons said they have some horses.
Lol you aren't even at this game.

Gotta love these announcers for this game on NFHS Network! So much emotion!

Funny the two guys with the most at stake in this game. Mixon and HEAT paying special attention to this game. Lol

Where are all of the Folsom Bulldog fans? Almost as empty as Levi's Stadium for a 49ers game.

Since St. Mary's playing tomorrow evening, I'm watching this one and the Rancho vs Campo game on NFHS Network. Looked like Rancho was in control. But, Campo goes into the half up 28-26. I expected more from Rancho and Folsom in their respective games. But, still early.

Looks like Sacramento matches up pretty well in the secondary vs Folsom.

Hmm. Announcers calling out the Sacramento chain gang. LOL!

Bulldogs 4th and 15 inside their own 20 going for it. INCOMPLETE!!! Smh!
Just giving away points..hope they lose by 3 so the masses will question. Don't care what level of FB, down 3 mid 2nd quarter...makes no sense. So dumb

Another Dragon INT with less than a minute to go in the half. Just not a good match-up for Folsom.

Big catch inside the 20 by Dragon WR Tanner! 30 seconds left in the half. Dragons are poised to put some more points on board before heading to the locker room.

Reactions: Dan12Kings
Intentional grounding call and a big sack by the Bulldogs taking the Dragons out of FG range.

Bad call on the pass interference call against the Bulldogs. Penalty puts the Dragons back into FG range. Folsom coaches trying to ice the kicker.

It's a different type of athletes it's what I've been saying for years Folsom is going to hate to play grant every year sfl has good teams with good coaching but the teams aren't crazy athletic

Sac D looks good. That SHELDON receiver looks good for Folsom . Great athlete seems to be the only one able to match sac athleticism

It's a different type of athletes it's what I've been saying for years Folsom is going to hate to play grant every year sfl has good teams with good coaching but the teams aren't crazy athletic
Lol has zero to do with athletes. There are more athletes on the Folsom side. We are beating ourselves. Something we don't do often.

And Sac has a decent enough coaching staff to pull off the assumed upset.

Reactions: awood1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT