ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs Sac High

Lol has zero to do with athletes. There are more athletes on the Folsom side. We are beating ourselves. Something we don't do often.
You said the same thing last year it's not a coincidence that yall only beat yourselves vs sac high yall just don't match up with them I told you yesterday the same kids yall "recruit" they have a team full of...win or lose tonight Folsom will not schedule sac high again

Lol look at the same dudes pouncing with a halftime lead. Games don't end at halftime.

The recruiting thing is old. We are a public school not a private. You two better not hide when this game is over.

Sheldon hasn't produced a decent football player in years.
Go back to Washington . You've only been here a couple years. Nate IESE was just named Offensive MVP at UCLA . And quit skirting the issue that your best player tonight is from Elk Grove

"They ought to do a fake and out" is what I was typing ... but before I could POST, they did!!

It's called work dude. You should try it get out of mom and dads Basement stop posting here 24/7 see the world. I have been out of state G61 and not like I have been invisible I still made my weekly pics
Lol ok IndianPride. You've already been proven not to work and been banned while posting about politics all day at work. Lol what a joke.

Folsom threw like 10 straight slants setting up that last touchdown pass on double move route...it's crazy seeing folsoms offense being all black kids besides the o linemen hahah gotta love the recruiting
Lol c'mon future. You're better than that. Leave the race stuff and recruiting at home. That's ridiculous.

Reactions: mrbig864
I've seen it all They go for it on 4th and forever always then settle for a 4and 3 FG try and miss LMAO

Don't get to wrapped up in G61's crap. Dude is all over the map and socially hasn't developed. Spends most of his days here posting and when he claims to be actually out, like at college football playoff games he's still posting here. When he's at bars partying after college football playoff games he "attended" he's still posting here. That's a special sort of pathetic.

Actually...it's a valid point. One can mention race with common sense. It's somewhat startling at a school with 3% black population to see such that many minority on a team. It's simply a statement
Lol there's not that many blacks on our team. Implying that there is, is just inflaming these people following this thread. That also shows me you haven't even seen our team if that's your perception. Unbelievable

Lol you've hid from me for weeks. Now you come on when you think we're going to lose at halftime. Go back and put on your Hillary shirt and watch this W!

Your complex gets the best of you. I have zero issue with Folsom winning never have. And a little FYI unless you are on the team it's never "we're" "we" "us" etc you sound pathetic.

Um....4 of your primary offensive players (QB, RB and 2 of your 3 WR) appear to be black. Am I wrong?
Lol oh so now it's primary players and not the entire team? Don't race bait. This isn't the place for that. Everyone team in the region has black players. To imply a team like ours is doing something wrong, is frankly a joke. You lost your credibility. Enjoy this win.

Go put your Hillary shirt back on you snowflake lol
Watch yo self bruh. Keep it football not political.

Punishment will be based on moderator’s discretion.

RULES
  • No trolling (making a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.)
  • No posting of fake news headlines or unfounded rumors
  • No political talk
  • No use of foul language directed at others or in your own descriptions.

Thank you for your effort to make these message boards a place to converse and learn about prep sports in Northern California.

Watch yo self bruh. Keep it football not political.

RULES
  • No trolling (making a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.)
  • No political talk

Thank you for your effort to make these message boards a place to converse and learn about prep sports in Northern California.
Oh so now since you're losing, your trying to ban people? What happened to all that tuff talk?

Another Dragon INT! Can they drive the field and get a score? 5:39 left. Lots of time. Just when the Bulldogs could have put this game away.

Lol oh so now it's primary players and not the entire team? Don't race bait. This isn't the place for that. Everyone team in the region has black players. To imply a team like ours is doing something wrong, is frankly a joke. You lost your credibility. Enjoy this win.
Look at my post and stop putting words in my mouth. Who said 'entire team'? Oh I know,,,,YOU! Nor did I EVER imply wrong doing. Again, you turning something into nothing. I merely stated it was somewhat startling for a school with approx 3% black population to have so many on the team. I standby that post 100%!! 3% of the school...and 80% of offensive playmakers. Nothing racial about my post, strictly facts.

Reactions: Ca. Football rules
Looks like the Folsom D is going to hold. Dragons forced to punt from their endzone. Folsom takes over near midfield with 4:45 remaining.

New Watch yo self bruh. Keep it football not political.

RULES
  • No political talk

Real question is there a moderator? All this guy does is troll. He is on here everyday all day trolling.

Look at my post and stop putting words in my mouth. Who said 'entire team'? Oh I know,,,,YOU! Nor did I EVER imply wrong doing. Again, you turning something into nothing. I merely stated it was somewhat startling for a school with approx 3% black population to have so many on the team. I standby that post 100%!! 3% of the school...and 80% of offensive playmakers. Nothing racial about my post, strictly facts.
Quit while your ahead. Your just mad about Jesuit still. Lol

Interesting since you are on this thread trolling. You have been banned for multiple names for trolling. Get outta here lol

Hardly. I responded to notion that public schools don't recruit. And true to form you tried to start in on me. At which point I put you in your place, like I always do. I didn't troll you, your team, nothing. Just pointed out that public schools also recruit, pretending they don't is foolish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT