ADVERTISEMENT

Folsom vs Sac High

Congrats Folsom, and Sac. I kinda expected more outta of Folsom, or less out of the Dragons, not sure which. Either way, thought Bulldogs woulda won a little more convincingly. No much difference between these two teams on the field. Sac didn't have the surprise factor this year, and yet the game coulda gone either way.

Congrats on the win! Looks like a Folsom vs Oak Ridge game will be a tough match-up, too.

New

Where ever he's from, he's been the best player for Folsom all night.

Anthony Bradley for SAC is a real nice looking player too...
Yah Badger is really good. Part of the 3 headed monster along with their outstanding JV Qb and Runningback all who are from Elk Grove. Went to Smedberg Jr on Sheldon grounds.
Tonight those 3 accounted for 9 of the 11 Folsom TDs

This was my first time seeing Folsom this year I was just shocked to see how much darker their team got since 2014...not pulling no racist crap it was just an obersvation but based off this game I think Folsom isn't to high on this qb seems like he's more of a runner than passer...these teams looked evenly matched folsoms young rb #4 is going to be a beast when he's a senior...in calling it now grant will beat Folsom this year if they meet in the play offs...sac got out coached tonight twice on 3rd n 2 they choose to pass one got picked and went back for a td the last one wr dropped
Lol so your excuse for losing this year is because Folsom got darker!???? Wow!

What happened to all these sac athletes in space!??????? Lolllllll

Congrats on the win! Looks like a Folsom vs Oak Ridge game will be a tough match-up, too.
I doubt it cause sac high has good team speed something Folsom
Clearly has a problem with...I doubt any team in the sfl will have the athletes to run against folsoms wr core like sac high did..but then again all I seen was 100 slants then the occasional slant n go...

Funny how all the trolls suddenly appeared at halftime. Now it's dead quiet. Nothing more satisfying lol

Um you were the only one trolling, and as usual most ignore you after awhile. You bore people. It's why you go to bars after college playoff games, in other states and post here while there. You're a loner with stunted social skills who's only real relationships are here on message boards. It why you're here day and night.

I doubt it cause sac high has good team speed something Folsom
Clearly has a problem with...I doubt any team in the sfl will have the athletes to run against folsoms wr core like sac high did..but then again all I seen was 100 slants then the occasional slant n go...

What happened to all the elite sac athletes in space? They mustered up 19 points lol

Um you were the only one trolling, and as usual most ignore you after awhile. You bore people. It's why you go to bars after college playoff games, in other states and post here while there. You're a loner with stunted social skills who's only real relationships are here on message boards. It why you're here day and night.
Lol you're still trolling! Maybe time to create another NCP name when this one gets banned again?

Enjoy the W tonight?

First and foremost, good win for Bulldog nation as well as the players and coaches. Seemed to be a hard fought win in which I knew it would be for the team that came out victorious. Didn't see the game but from what I'm hearing Sac High made a statement tonight. That statement is, last year wasn't a fluke. Once again, I had no dog in this great fight and wish both teams success moving forward.

Reactions: awood1
Those were sac athletes in space but Folsom had them as well...all black backfield is new to me from Folsom...
Lol what does being black have anything to do with playing in this football team. Football players are football players.

Race is for excuse makers when they can't explain why they lost. We had better athletes. Purple. Brown. Pink. Everything! Lol

First and foremost, good win for Bulldog nation as well as the players and coaches. Seemed to be a hard fought win in which I knew it would be for the team that came out victorious. Didn't see the game but from what I'm hearing Sac High made a statement tonight. That statement is, last year wasn't a fluke. Once again, I had no dog in this great fight and wish both teams success moving forward.

I don't know if Folsom is that good but they have good athletes that match up with Folsom athletes...of sac high wr catches that last slant which had nobody around him they might've won the game

Would love to see a Sac vs Indy match-up. Also be great if Folsom puts Indy on their preseason schedule if they drop Sac High. I honestly believe this years Indy team can get Folsom.

What happened to all the tuff talk at halftime? So now the loss is a statement? They lost in their house, in front of their fans.

Would love to see a Sac vs Indy match-up. Also be great if Folsom puts Indy on their preseason schedule if they drop Sac High. I honestly believe this years Indy team can get Folsom.
Honestly Folsom isn't not gonna put another athletic team on their schedule lol they don't like to look average...they scored the last touchdown to try to expand their 21-19 lead with 50 seconds left

What happened to all the tuff talk at halftime? So now the loss is a statement? They lost in their house, in front of their fans.
Wrong poster bruh. I never talked tuff. All I said is Sac High has a lot of athletes and will not back down to Folsom. I've been on here before giving Folsom their props when deserved. Such as the win in the state bowl games. Not so much when they lost to DLS in an embarrassing fashion by going on 4th and forever. That said, enjoy your win tonight and we'll leave it at that until next time.

Honestly Folsom isn't not gonna put another athletic team on their schedule lol they don't like to look average...they scored the last touchdown to try to expand their 21-19 lead with 50 seconds left
End score 28-19. In YOUR house. No excuses.

So much for those "athletes" in space lol

Wrong poster bruh. I never talked tuff. All I said is Sac High has a lot of athletes and will not back down to Folsom. I've been on here before giving Folsom their props when deserved. Such as the win in the state bowl games. Not so much when they lost to DLS in an embarrassing fashion by going on 4th and forever. That said, enjoy your win tonight and we'll leave it at that until next time.
I can deal with that. Thanks again.

1-1 vs sac high...but yall go undefeated in sfl almost every year smh..I'm calling it now grant is beating Folsom next year.... who actually puts Folsom in the same breath as dls?

1-1 vs sac high...but yall go undefeated in sfl almost every year smh..I'm calling it now grant is beating Folsom next year.... who actually puts Folsom in the same breath as dls?
LOL you backtrack off Grant, now resort to DLS, who is not even in our league or region lol.

Your city boys got WORKED by some kids who came down from the foothills. Glad we could put the athletes in space debate behind us. It is now dead. We are just better and have better athletes. Done deal.

For some reason I agree with you on this. Imagine if they put Sac, Indy, McQueen, Central (Fresno) or an Inland Empire team on their preseason schedule. They would garner more respect because these are teams that they may not be favored to beat. Basically, it's past time for Folsom to step up their scheduling.

4th string qb too...don't forget to mention that...if you struggle with sac high grant is going to really give you problems
A win on YOUR turf is impressive and hardly a struggle. We should have won by another TD if we hadn't turned the ball over.

Grant cant even beat mediocre Rocklin. Your going to get rolled in the SFL. Grant is like rooting for the 1970s Cowboys. Gone era.

LOL you backtrack off Grant, now resort to DLS, who is not even in our league or region lol.

Your city boys got WORKED by some kids who came down from the foothills. Glad we could put the athletes in space debate behind us. It is now dead. We are just better and have better athletes. Done deal.

Chill Folsom you can breath now...you won't face another team like that til the play offs..then you'll get that yearly lol...and to think folsoms struggles with sac high..I bet they never seen that coming when they scheduled them

For some reason I agree with you on this. Imagine if they put Sac, Indy, McQueen, Central (Fresno) or an Inland Empire team on their preseason schedule. They would garner more respect because these are teams that they may not be favored to beat. Basically, it's past time for Folsom to step up their scheduling.
They would garner more respect because these are teams that they may not be favored to beat
Interesting since you voted in the poll to Sac to beat Folsom? Interesting.

Chill Folsom you can breath now...you won't face another team like that til the play offs..then you'll get that yearly lol...and to think folsoms struggles with sac high..I bet they never seen that coming when they scheduled them
Struggle, yet beat them on their own turf. YOUR turf.

Breathe.....you need to beat Rocklin before you can even be talked about with us. Right now, your just a second rate Jesuit lol

Grant put up 14 points against mediocre Rocklin. Let that sink in. So much for athletes in space lol

The usual suspects came out tonight and it couldn't propel Sac High to victory in their house.

Excuses for tonights loss, directly from this thread:
Folsom cheated with slants
Folsom has too many black guys
Folsom recruits
Folsom has too many athletes
Folsom can't beat Grant
Folsom cant beat DLS
Folsom will lose to Indy

LOL you can't make this stuff up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT